thank you

Robert, although I would be more comfortable with a production in stores I am hoping ,soon to have manufacturing costs to produce a double live dvd of my work I humbley await you're amusment,,I am writing...still for 3rd work an praying for my inhritnce funds so I may produce...as you know I am hoping to impress I am amazed that you are even aware of my work...all my best to jimmie a true inspiration...thank you...sin,jane

Robert, although I would be more comfortable with a production in stores I am hoping ,soon to have manufacturing costs to produce a double live dvd of my work I humbley await you're amusment,,I am writing...still for 3rd work an praying for my inhritnce funds so I may produce...as you know I am hoping to impress I am amazed that you are even aware of my work...all my best to jimmie a true inspiration...thank you...sin,jane

Huh? What is this?

Strange that this thread hasn't been deleted as it serves no purpose and don't know what the intention of the original "newbie poster (Margarette Lillie) was... Only three posts to their credit.

SD, there are lots of "strange" things going on here lately. Lets just say she's "new" and made a mistake on using the threads proper......that's fair.

There's a thread that I'm trying to find (can't recall the name of it) that was created not long ago, that seemed to stir a little mischief. The thread had a bunch of responses, but not once did the author of the topic reply.....you remember that one? Also, I PM'ed you-check it.

SD, there are lots of "strange" things going on here lately. Lets just say she's "new" and made a mistake on using the threads proper......that's fair.

There's a thread that I'm trying to find (can't recall the name of it) that was created not long ago, that seemed to stir a little mischief. The thread had a bunch of responses, but not once did the author of the topic reply.....you remember that one? Also, I PM'ed you-check it.

Got the PM. I seem to recall that thread. It was from a month ago or so.. Can't remember what it was about now.

Some guy was ranting about never seeing Zeppelin (he had tickets) because of Bonham passing away. Five pages or responses later the original poster never replied to anything said.

Super troll deluxe, I've never seen any better than that.

Some guy was ranting about never seeing Zeppelin (he had tickets) because of Bonham passing away. Five pages or responses later the original poster never replied to anything said.

Super troll deluxe, I've never seen any better than that.

Now I remember that. Thanks. I think this thread was removed. Don't think it's around. But I didn't look over on the O2 Forum, where it probably belongs.

Archived