Led Zeppelin 2003 DVD set as gift for kids?

cwiggins999

I'm in a rush to get a gift for some friend's young sons (ages 12 and 8) who are huge Led Zeppelin fans. I'm thinking of getting the 2003 DVD set, but wonder if anyone can think offhand whether there are any major outbursts of profanity or other content that may not be suitable for kids. The parents are pretty open-minded folks, but I still want to be cautious if possible. It's been several years since I watched the set (which was owned by a friend, so I don't have it at hand).

Thanks for any advice.

this is Zep, not fiddy or the other 21st century rubbish, just pure class cwiggins, pure class! no swearing or groupie footage, no naked flesh or brap brap guns

glad to hear all is not lost, i just bought my little sister (8) Zep 4 and the Fleet foxes 1st album, here's to real music!!

Great, thanks for the info. These guys just love classic rock, especially Led Zeppelin and the Beatles (they could beat me at LZ trivia any time).

I do recall some rather provocative interviews from the late 60s in a couple of magazines, along with plaster casts of certain body parts, so just being careful!

Give them the DVD set! There's nothing on there you'll have to feel guilty about, I fucking swear, hehe!

That goes for any parents or grandparents or aunts/uncles out there...it is your duty as Led Zeppelin fans to spread the wealth and get the DVD set into as many kid's hands as possible.

The Song remains the same has a fair bit of cursing and frankly disgusting close ups of Robert Plants dick.

But he, and we, are not talking about TSRTS movie, we're referring to the 2003 DVD, which is kid-safe. Not counting the little minds that will be blown when hearing the music.

Archived