Pets/Animals - what kind and how many do you own

Rock Historian

• 3 months later...

I have a 80lbs. Golden Doodle named Niki the Wonder Dog. She is really a great dog, a real sweetheart, not an aggressive bone in her body.

Then, I also have two useless fur balls, um, I mean cats. Simbas, a Himalayan that won't shut the fuck up. Meow, meow, meow...feed my fat face...meow, meow, meow...rub my fat ass, meow, meow, meow!!! Then there is wee Sabrina, a little black cat. She is a real lover and would be awesome if she did not have this nasty habit of howl - moan - meow combo at 6am every morning because she is hungry. Not 5:55, not 6:03, but 6am like some harpy / alarm clock hybrid.

The weird thing is they are all roughly the same age when size and type are taken into consideration. Dog is 8, Simbas 13, and Sabrina 11. So there is a good chance they will all punt out around the same time.

Norsk skogkatt shows off some tricks

I had a NFC and he was one of the best cats ever. I really miss him.

Yesterday we had to have our black lab put to sleep. She was almost 15 and had a very good life. My girlfriend fed her only healthy food and vitamins and we will all miss her. We buried her in the back yard close to 3 of our cats. Goodbye, Lady.

I had a NFC and he was one of the best cats ever. I really miss him.

Yesterday we had to have our black lab put to sleep. She was almost 15 and had a very good life. My girlfriend fed her only healthy food and vitamins and we will all miss her. We buried her in the back yard close to 3 of our cats. Goodbye, Lady.

Very sorry to hear that, I own a Lab and understand how special they are. I had 2 others ones, and they passed on. They are a special dog!

Very sorry to hear that, I own a Lab and understand how special they are. I had 2 others ones, and they passed on. They are a special dog!

I can relate. We lost a dear yellow lab of 14 years, two years ago. He was my heart, best dog ever. We will get another lab one day, right now we have Missy, breed unknown, who found us.

Archived