Pets/Animals - what kind and how many do you own

Rock Historian

Some beautiful cats here. A week ago I had to have my beautiful tuxedo cat Charlotte put to sleep. She was about 13 and it broke my heart to lose her. I've had a lot of great cats over the years, but she was truly the best. RIP baby.

CHARLOTTE.JPG

9 hours ago, Walter said:

Sorry to hear that red. RIP Charlotte.

I had one that looked just like her, years ago. One of my toughest days was when I had to do the same with him (Mojo). ✌🏼 

Thanks, Walter. It never gets easy.

2 hours ago, redrum said:

Thanks, Walter. It never gets easy.

No it doesn’t. I still think about him and it was 16 years ago. But, we get more and love the hell out of them too. This new one we have is out of his fuckin mind!  Fun to watch, but I’m just waiting for him to fly out the 2nd story window this spring, going after a bird or a lizard.

2 hours ago, Walter said:

No it doesn’t. I still think about him and it was 16 years ago. But, we get more and love the hell out of them too. This new one we have is out of his fuckin mind!  Fun to watch, but I’m just waiting for him to fly out the 2nd story window this spring, going after a bird or a lizard.

We still have 3 and one is the son of Charlotte as she was pregnant when I first got her. I call him 'The Admiral' because he is gray like the Navy ships.

The Admiral On Table.JPG

15 hours ago, Freeyyaa said:

Mu cat Kissa Vasilisa Mikulishna refused to eat raw fish yesterday.

Maybe she constipated ? :D

Or din't like smell of fish?

Or the weather? Or cold fish?

Cats are fussy eaters!

Mine never ate fish, but  he was sick ( liver problems) and  died young! Name was Bob.

Another cat i had would not eat cold food, only warm.

On 1/25/2019 at 12:25 AM, redrum said:

Some beautiful cats here. A week ago I had to have my beautiful tuxedo cat Charlotte put to sleep. She was about 13 and it broke my heart to lose her. I've had a lot of great cats over the years, but she was truly the best. RIP baby.

CHARLOTTE.JPG

I'm so sorry you've lost your favorite and best. It's truly a punch and a twist to the heart to say Goodbye to one so loved. I'm sorry, brother.

On 1/31/2019 at 9:33 AM, PanicCooker said:

Maybe she constipated ? :D

Mine never ate fish, but  he was sick ( liver problems) and  died young! Name was Bob.

Hey PanicCooker! How's it goin'? Benn climbibg the trees again, throwing crabapples at passers-by? Invisibility is a lot of fun, I'll give you that.

I remember you telling me about Bob. I'm sorry for your loss too. Bob must have died waay young. I remember you takibg him to the vet one day, and they gave him a shot. Morphine? I can't remember. It seemed like he was doing better. You left some water out. And the breathing got better. 

You had a chance to say Goodbye, but still too young. I think it was you that taught me that

"Pets are but a small part of our lives, but to them we are their whole life."

*Hugs to PC* That was a hard loss to you.

2 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

Hey PanicCooker! How's it goin'? Benn climbibg the trees again, throwing crabapples at passers-by? Invisibility is a lot of fun, I'll give you that.

I remember you telling me about Bob. I'm sorry for your loss too. Bob must have died waay young. I remember you takibg him to the vet one day, and they gave him a shot. Morphine? I can't remember. It seemed like he was doing better. You left some water out. And the breathing got better. 

You had a chance to say Goodbye, but still too young. I think it was you that taught me that

"Pets are but a small part of our lives, but to them we are their whole life."

*Hugs to PC* That was a hard loss to you.

3J3cbrpONwkBAmvxiEKXi0ikRBo=

* been climbing trees

Ya was hard to see him go so early in life, he was a brat, but was  my little devil, sometimes he was nice and sleep in bed with me side by side,sometimes he would leave deep scars on hand and feet!

True words you said there too! i'll keep that in mind!

2 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

I'm so sorry you've lost your favorite and best. It's truly a punch and a twist to the heart to say Goodbye to one so loved. I'm sorry, brother.

Thank you, Andy. I picked up her ashes today. They put her in a beautiful box.

Archived