what did you get for christmas? any zep stuff?

slave to zep

my son made a mock newspaper headline.

it was made to look like it was in the 70's, and that i had won a competition to have Led Zeppelin play at my school, lol.

he photoshopped me into a few photos with the band, one of which my face is on Loris body, lol.

it says in the article that jimmy " was drawn to my letter because of all the photos i had in it, and he knew they had to get to Australia .... " ha ha.

pretty cool. it's now my desktop pic.

i tried to post it, but it says it is too big ( ? )

• 11 months later...

No zep stuff....but I did pick up some cool things. A pair of AKG K44 studio headphones, Guinness beer pajamas, a Big Head Good shirt printed up for the show my wife and I saw up in Red Rocks this past June, and a Fender guitars tee shirt....oh and last but not least , a NY Rangers lap top caring case.

Not so much about getting any Zeppelin for Christmas this year...besides, I had long already acquired all the Super Deluxe Box sets released in 2014. No way I was going to be able to wait to see if anyone would get me one for Christmas, hahaha. No, this year was more about sharing the Zeppelin with others for Christmas.

I did not get anything Led Zeppelin related but I did get 20 grams of gallium, a metal which melts at 85F/30C. If you hold it in your hand long enough, it melts into a liquid state: when you drop it on the table it instantly changes back to a solid.

I did not get anything Led Zeppelin related but I did get 20 grams of gallium, a metal which melts at 85F/30C. If you hold it in your hand long enough, it melts into a liquid state: when you drop it on the table it instantly changes back to a solid.

T-1000!!!

? why did you get that?

No Zeppelin stuff but I got a pretty decent telescope, so I'm happy! :D Been so busy over Christmas and New Year that I've barely been on the forum. Hope everyone had fun over the holidays :)

• 1 year later...