Two days later........................

Two days later and Im still blown away, anyone else having trouble thinking about abnything else, I was sat at my desk looking blankly at my computer and instead of typing a report I looked on here, oooo dear gotta get back to normal :)

Apart from the obvious birth of Children and Marriage the 10th Dec is a date I'll never ever forget.

Theres a whole lot of people out there who have a special bond a new family forged during two hours of bliss Monday night, I love it. Soppy shit?? yeah maybe but thats how I feel :)

All the best

Andy

Two days later and Im still blown away, anyone else having trouble thinking about abnything else, I was sat at my desk looking blankly at my computer and instead of typing a report I looked on here, oooo dear gotta get back to normal :)

Apart from the obvious birth of Children and Marriage the 10th Dec is a date I'll never ever forget.

Theres a whole lot of people out there who have a special bond a new family forged during two hours of bliss Monday night, I love it. Soppy shit?? yeah maybe but thats how I feel :)

All the best

Andy

Yea, I'm having trouble forgetting about it.

Although for very different reasons.

All the best

Andy

Me too mate :blink:

Two days later and I am still working out the kinks in my time machine so that I can go back in time, kill one of you bastards; take your ticket and replace you at the show.

Actually, once I have my time machine properly working, I'll have a lot of people to kill and tickets to steal and shows to see.

I know what you're thinking; "Why doesn't he just go back in time and buy a ticket?"

Once you've sunk all of your life savings into a time machine, you'll realize that you don't have and cash left to make purchases; regardless of the various levels of inflation.

I want them to tour badly, but even if they dont I will be pleased enough with the DVD and a CD.

I resolved long ago my issues with never being able to see them (I never saw Mozart either) but I vowed I would never ask again when I got to see P&P in 98, so I'm cool with that but, I will be begging on my knees for the DVD/CD.

You are not alone. This has been a VERY unproductive week for me. I can't think of anything else. I have spent the last three days lurking around these message boards, watching youtube file after youtube file. My wife and kids think I have gone nuts. This is so monumental to me in so many ways. I am so happy for the band, for the fans, for me. I have called everyone I know that loves Zeppelin and while they are excited none seem to be OBSESSED by it like I am. I spent all of monday at work doing web search after web search to find anything I could about it. Then the rehersal pics came online, first a few of the whole band, then a few of Robert and of Jimmy. When I first saw the picture of jimmy with the bow in the green pyramid my jaw hit the floor. Then as the show unfolded I sat hitting the refresh button over and over. I couldn't believe I was actually seeing a Zeppelin setlist unfold. Then the reviews started coming in. they were doing great, page was on fire, etc...... It just kept getting better and better. then the GTBT audio came out, then the video started popping up on youtube. I didn't go to bed till 3am on monday night. It has been crazy!!! I have probably watched the Kashmir 50 times. I have gotten teary eyed on several occasions. I turn on the news and they are not talking about it and I cant believe it! This should be the lead story. This is soooooooo HUGE! I am flying high and I don't know when I am going to come down. I am in a state of total euphoria. Long live LED ZEPPELIN!!!! OOOOOOHHHhhhhhhh YEEEEeaeaeaeaaaaAAAAAeeeeeeaeaaaAAAAAaa!!!!

Yo This is soooooooo HUGE! I am flying high and I don't know when I am going to come down. I am in a state of total euphoria. Long live LED ZEPPELIN!!!! OOOOOOHHHhhhhhhh YEEEEeaeaeaeaaaaAAAAAeeeeeeaeaaaAAAAAaa!!!!

ah, you guys remind me of when i seen them, its a nonstop high that lasts for days! then within a week or 10 days, i would see them again, either at the LA forum,, or long beach arena. you lucky people! sooo envious of you all, yet happy you witnessed one of the true rock concerts, you will ever see, and hear!!

.......know how you all feel, can't concentrate on work, feels like a fairy tale... completely unreal..

im blown away, have been raving about the gig to friends and family like a religious zealot.

best gig ive ever been to....

All the best

Andy

I was nervous about all the hype and was almost expecting the worse, but it was just amazing.

I go to far to many gigs, well so the missus says, but we were both there on Monday night and we both agreed it was the best show we had ever been too in the last 10years !

I really hope they do some shows next year. Cheers to every one on this forum as you have made this very special indeed,

Cheers

Warby

PS pics here http://www.team-skinny-racing.com/lzo2/

All the best

Andy

I sat at my desk looking at my Background on the screen where is said led zepplin in pretty lights. I would love to see them play over here. But I will be satisfied with whatever I get.

You are not alone. This has been a VERY unproductive week for me. I can't think of anything else. I have spent the last three days lurking around these message boards, watching youtube file after youtube file. My wife and kids think I have gone nuts. This is so monumental to me in so many ways. I am so happy for the band, for the fans, for me. I have called everyone I know that loves Zeppelin and while they are excited none seem to be OBSESSED by it like I am. I spent all of monday at work doing web search after web search to find anything I could about it. Then the rehersal pics came online, first a few of the whole band, then a few of Robert and of Jimmy. When I first saw the picture of jimmy with the bow in the green pyramid my jaw hit the floor. Then as the show unfolded I sat hitting the refresh button over and over. I couldn't believe I was actually seeing a Zeppelin setlist unfold. Then the reviews started coming in. they were doing great, page was on fire, etc...... It just kept getting better and better. then the GTBT audio came out, then the video started popping up on youtube. I didn't go to bed till 3am on monday night. It has been crazy!!! I have probably watched the Kashmir 50 times. I have gotten teary eyed on several occasions. I turn on the news and they are not talking about it and I cant believe it! This should be the lead story. This is soooooooo HUGE! I am flying high and I don't know when I am going to come down. I am in a state of total euphoria. Long live LED ZEPPELIN!!!! OOOOOOHHHhhhhhhh YEEEEeaeaeaeaaaaAAAAAeeeeeeaeaaaAAAAAaa!!!!

This post pretty much sums up how I feel.

Distracted, daydreaming, unfocused, hopeful, .........I've been thinking about it nonstop, to the point of obsession. I have a whole new appreciation for Kashmir....its just all so unbelievable.

During the show while the setlist was unfolding my head was buzzing with disbelief and it dawned on me that what I was feeling was the same as what it would feel like if I got to spend a few hours with someone who I loved who had passed away.....corny I know, but the whole thing is just so awesome.

Nice thread to start Livewire, I think reflecting on the concert keeps reminding us all what a special band Led was/is.

I spent the night of the show on this forum with my TV on VH-1 (Led concerts/TSRTS).

Shit, I think they should make December 10th a Holiday.

I hope they give us a tour :D

I agree totally HD. I've been throught the same stages as you. The excitement of that Monday night will never escape my memory. Being on these forums Monday was the next best thing to being there. :D My wife and kids also think I'm nuts :blink: and I DON'T CARE. Someone at work jokingly told me to get a life. I told them I have one and Led Zeppelin is a big part of it!

All the best

Andy

Same here...like someone else said...it's like breaking up with a great chick...you start to miss them right away!!!

Yeah, that's exactly how I've been describing it, right up there with children and marriage. Then again, I don't remember crying when my daughter was born or when I got married. No Quarter, on the other hand, opened the flood gates... :boohoo:

All the best

Andy

Oh yeah I've been spending 2/3 of my days since Monday reading reviews and watching youtube over and over. My workpile is growing and I just can't function. But I can't get enough of LedZep in O2 and I don't care if I don't function for a whole month. I'm so hoping for a tour or just one more gig.

Oh yeah I've been spending 2/3 of my days since Monday reading reviews and watching youtube over and over. My workpile is growing and I just can't function. But I can't get enough of LedZep in O2 and I don't care if I don't function for a whole month. I'm so hoping for a tour or just one more gig.

Not many gigs have this effect, I have found myself just jabbering away when anyone asks what the show was like.

Trying not to bore people but it was the full 5 star or 10/10. I know there were a few sound problems and the whole ballot thing was hard work and it looks like the business/corporate got a big percentage of the tix, but at the end of the day Led Zep played and it was amazing.

Some people are saying it was not Led Zep and I respect that view, but to me it was.

I have been a fan since I was a teenager, long time ago...and I never thought I would ever get to seem them, I have seen Robert, Jimmy and JPJ doing various shows over the last 10 years but Monday night was what I had always been hoping for.

I hope they will tour, even if it is big stadiums because they have still got it.

Cheers

Warby

Spot on. I arrived back in the States very late on Tuesday night and wrote a review for my friends this afternoon. Mentioned that the show is sort of a blur, which as a fairly experienced show goer is very unusual for me. Lots of people with continual big smile, i'm not quite sure I'm comprehending looks. Thought In my time of dying was a highlight upon leaving. This afternoon thought every song was a highlight. Spent this evening listening to a full download of the show http://ledzeppo2.4shared.com/ then trolling through half a dozen you tube videos. Just now starting to hit home. Can't believe I actually saw the show.

Well Im glad Im not the only one dazed n confused!!!!!! even in the fish and chip shop ordering some food I some how managed to get the subject around to the Led Zeppelin gig, I feel like im walking around randomly jabbering almost incoherantly to complete strangers hehe.

Well I'm just so happy , tired, dazed, elated, blah blah blah

Hope all you great people out there have a really awesome Christmas, what do you wish for??? Ive had it already it happened on the 10th decemeber 2007 at about 9pm :)

Love and Peace to you all

Andy

Archived