ORDERED VIDEOS! 12/10/07

I am convinced some putz working at Warner Music Group is sitting in their New York City office and doing nothing but trolling THESE message boards. As soon as a new video link(s) goes up, bang, off goes an email/fax from his office to the YouTube removal department. Arrrh

Hey you from Warner Music Group reading this....your days are numbered. Welcome to the technology era. You guys cant control everything anymore. Seems like every other month, a new CD retailer closes its doors. Tell Edgar Bronfman WMG acting as a management company now wont cut it either. And your stock keeps sinking lower and lower everyday too. Was $16 in June 2005 when it first went public and Jimmy Page was at the NYSE playing a little WLL. Today the stock is $6's.

The fans rule! You cant keep us away from this historic show either. We will get our hands on it. You best to embrace us rather than fight us. You cant win this one.

Warner and Youtube have a deal, so all official Warner clips from their acts are up (search ANY Warner Music band and they are up there - the first place I saw the M'Ship TV commercials was Youtube) but also means that anything that is in breach of that agreement Warner have Youtube taking it down.

Best not to chat about it here I think.

I am convinced some putz working at Warner Music Group is sitting in their New York City office and doing nothing but trolling THESE message boards. As soon as a new video link(s) goes up, bang, off goes an email/fax from his office to the YouTube removal department. Arrrh

Hey you from Warner Music Group reading this....your days are numbered. Welcome to the technology era. You guys cant control everything anymore. Seems like every other month, a new CD retailer closes its doors. Tell Edgar Bronfman WMG acting as a management company now wont cut it either. And your stock keeps sinking lower and lower everyday too. Was $16 in June 2005 when it first went public and Jimmy Page was at the NYSE playing a little WLL. Today the stock is $6's.

The fans rule! You cant keep us away from this historic show either. We will get our hands on it. You best to embrace us rather than fight us. You cant win this one.

Yeah I think so too...they are going after every video being linked on HERE! And no, they won't win because those who were able to download before they were pulled can always put them back up...anywhere...

Typical corporate record company bullsh!t.

So many people would have hacked off their arm to go see that gig and didn't get lucky (me being one of them!)

This was bigger than some half arsed re-union gig of some band trying to make a quid buck cause they've spent all their royalties, this was the coming together of THE most influential band in rock history, it was a spiritual revival for many music lovers around the world. Give us poor b@stards who weren't able to be part of it a break, were only asking to look at someones cr@ppy phone videos for a bit of consilation.

Now we'll have to wait for the DVD, not that i mind buying it, its just the fact were gonna have to wait months for a taste of it. :(

To Bad for the 20 plus million ZepHeads who cant even see a 1-10 minute clip of the once in a lifetime History in the making. All because of a "Hero" sittin' behind a desk at some office master bating at the thought of Life! While there are thousand of other videos being seen on UTube by US. Imagine! Imagine all of US seeing a bit of history that has taken place on Dec 10, 2007. And all of that taken away from US(including alot of US who was not even born when Zep was in its heydays!!) Imagine who is running this world that we live in today! Not US!!! Remember 2012. Power to US. :(

I made it to the concert (thank god)

it was AMAZING

and so I want to relive it it by looking for any video

and find that Warner's butthole has puckered up at the disgraceful actions of fans who dare to post video of the gig on youtube.

the actions of warner is the only disgraceful thing going on here

Hey all, Tried to view copy right infringment as been posted cannot view out here. I'm crazy disappointed. I tried with all my heart to get tickets. Did anyone see about the fools who fell asleep because they drank to much? F***ing Idiots ! ! !

Just got home from work, was hoping to view. sure doesn't take long for greed to set in.

Oh well guess I will wait for the DVD. On the way home I heard on the radio (Boston Station) the BBC is broadcasting that a tour is on just waiting to confirm dates, anybody else here this?

Archived