ORDERED VIDEOS! 12/10/07

The You Tube videos were ok on Tuesday, by Wednesday they had been blocked and today (Friday) it looks like they're back on again.

The record company can rest assured that no number of audience mobile phone movies will affect future DVD sales, in fact they might actually give DVD sales a boost as fans will get a taste for the show by watching the You Tube samples and then rush out to get the DVD the instant that it hits the shops.

There's nothing to beat free publicity and wetting the appetite.

That will never get old to me. Man they are just flat out rockin!

Last one

Whole Lotta Love

Rock & Roll

I would have loved to record more of the show, but I also wanted to enjoy it!

I hope these 6 vids bring a sense of how fantastic the guys were on the night.

Cheers

Warby

Last one

Whole Lotta Love

Rock & Roll

I would have loved to record more of the show, but I also wanted to enjoy it!

I hope these 6 vids bring a sense of how fantastic the guys were on the night.

Cheers

Warby

Hey there ! Let me tell you that your videos on Youtube are the most awesome testimonies - so far - to what the concert looked and sounded like ! EXCELLENT QUALITY ! It gives a genuine feel of the whole thing. Even made me shed a tear at some point...

Hey there ! Let me tell you that your videos on Youtube are the most awesome testimonies - so far - to what the concert looked and sounded like ! EXCELLENT QUALITY ! It gives a genuine feel of the whole thing. Even made me shed a tear at some point...

Thanks for that, to be able to share is what it is all about. I go to a lot of gigs probably 70+ a year but there I have never been to anything like Monday night.

The hype before was so big it made me nervous, but then they came on stage and it was just amazing. Jason was just fantastic, I have been a fan since my teenage days in the late 70's, so it was a real privilege to finally get to see them. I know some are saying it was not really Zep but for me it was.

Cheers

Warby

It's interesting that all the clips/songs recorded from down on the floor are heavily distorted/too bassy whilst the further you go up in the arena, the clearer the sound. I was up in block 414 and it sounded pretty good. Friends of mine were in block 110 and said it sounded like mush. These videos do lend some truth to this. Maybe an impossible venue to get right.

It's interesting that all the clips/songs recorded from down on the floor are heavily distorted/too bassy whilst the further you go up in the arena, the clearer the sound. I was up in block 414 and it sounded pretty good. Friends of mine were in block 110 and said it sounded like mush. These videos do lend some truth to this. Maybe an impossible venue to get right.

You could have a point there, I was in the lower block (108) at the Foo Fighters but just below where I took these vids from and the sound was pretty good there.

So may be either side of the stage is the place to be? If you listen to my clips there is quite a bit off feedback throughout the show, that is pretty disappointing as you would have expected the sound guys to have done a better job for a show like this.

Zep were louder than the support acts but maybe they should have kept the same level, as the sound for them was pretty good. Hey but I am not complaining I had a great view and the sound was OK where I was.

Cheers

Warby

So may be either side of the stage is the place to be? If you listen to my clips there is quite a bit off feedback throughout the show, that is pretty disappointing as you would have expected the sound guys to have done a better job for a show like this.

Zep were louder than the support acts but maybe they should have kept the same level, as the sound for them was pretty good. Hey but I am not complaining I had a great view and the sound was OK where I was.

There is a thread somewhere about the sound issues during the gig.

Looking at your videos, I noticed how Jason's overhead mike is pretty much directed towards the stage monitors... and I know that Robert Plant usually has them as loud as possible.

Would that account for SOME of the leakage, hence even more feedback ?

One thing that struck me also was that, unlike all the other videos on Youtube, yours allow us to HEAR JPJ's BASS !!!! And his playing throughout For Your Life was really great and groovy !

So... THANK YOU again for doing this fine videowork for us to enjoy ! ANd your cam is steady, which makes them all the better ! -->insert big thumb up here<--

IMTOD is only 0min56 :( , but I will change the link in my previous post if we can find better I promise... :D

Sorry for my english but "ORDERED VIDEOS" mean ordered as appeared live in the London concert.

Thanks YouTube for forgetting me :D

and Thank you all !!!

Yeah... I had not paid this thread any attention because, I thought it was a thread about someone ordering a video from someone.....

But, now that I see what it is.... I LIKE IT ! ! ! :D

There is a thread somewhere about the sound issues during the gig.

Looking at your videos, I noticed how Jason's overhead mike is pretty much directed towards the stage monitors... and I know that Robert Plant usually has them as loud as possible.

Would that account for SOME of the leakage, hence even more feedback ?

One thing that struck me also was that, unlike all the other videos on Youtube, yours allow us to HEAR JPJ's BASS !!!! And his playing throughout For Your Life was really great and groovy !

So... THANK YOU again for doing this fine videowork for us to enjoy ! ANd your cam is steady, which makes them all the better ! -->insert big thumb up here<--

DITTO ! !

Thanks to all who took the time to shoot these songs. I recorded about 4 minutes leading up to In My Time of Dying and then had to stop because it was too distracting. I just couldn't get into the groove while holding the camera in front of my face. Hats off to those who could!

Archived