Happy Birthday Jimmy Page!

Reggie29

Happy Birthday, Jimmy!! I raise a glass to you, today. It is an honor for me to share this day with you. Your music is the BEST Birthday Music I could have! I wish you a peaceful day filled with great company and amazing cake! If you are ever in The Falls, I'd be glad to show you and yours around, it is my job here, but it would be my distinct honor and pleasure to do so. Cheers! Leena ;^)

Dear Jimmy,

Thank you for the brilliant music you have given us, for opening the world to me, for making me realize that it really is possible to live one's dreams…and for some very special and cherished memories, Jimmy. Privileged to have experienced it all.

May you celebrate your birthday surrounded by your beloved family and friends. Wishing you abundant happiness, good health, and contentment today and always.

God Bless you forever Jimmy.

Love always,

~ MSG

^^^You're right FireOpal...they're usually too busy marking Elvis Presley's birthday the day before to pay Jimmy much mind. Thanks for posting that link...I tend to avoid most tv news, so I would've missed that hadn't you posted it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the man who IMHO is the best guitarist in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hurrah:

I hope this year brings you joy, and if you have it in your heart, strap that damn guitar around your shoulder, sling it low, put fingers on strings :elvis2:

Even if you never play again, thank you for the joy you have given to us with the music over the past 4 decades.

Happy Birthday Mr. Paige. It has been a good night for radio- a very rare thing indeed.

Thank you very much for playing the Show in Shepherd's Bush in July.

http://s445.photobucket.com/albums/qq177/mojosdautr/?action=view&current=P7140492-1.jpg

I visited here the day after. You helped add to a fine few days in England after a very bumpy spring.

Here is a wish for good health.

Archived