Ahh...No place like home!

turnthepage

Hi all!! Finally decided to join a forum and share my love and fascination of all things Zeppelin. I've been listening to them for 31 years and now I'm reading about them. Currently reading Stairway to Heaven which is pretty good. Don't know what I'll do once I've read all of the ones that are out there. Maybe time to write one myself. Jimmy Page is who I admire the most, although Bonzo comes in a close second. While growing up, my eyes would just fixate on Robert, probably b/c he was the front man, and partly b/c he's so damn sexy looking. But as I've grown, I've learned to look around the stage and listen to the various instruments. Jimmy in his youth fascinates me, and was quite good looking. My family thinks I'm a freak b/c all of the CD's in my car are Zeppelin, and that's all I listen to anymore. I go over every cd (and I have all of them except for the BBC sessions), listening primarily to Jimmy and Bonham. I can barely hear Jones on most of the songs, but when my ears do hear him ahh.....he's pretty darn good. I would have loved to have hung out with them at their castles in the woods! I was being born as they were getting started. So hello to everyone, and see you around!

Thanks all!! mini-zoso....My name is in reference to Jimmy. Love, love, love, love, love him! Um, fish head....hahaha...what a crazy name! Surely you know the Zeppelin story, don't you?

I can't lie and tell you that Fish Head is in reference to the "mudshark incident at the Edgewater". It's the name of my band and Facebook page.....but thanks for the laugh...cheers Richard aka Fish Head

Archived