NBA season Shorter than usual but its here

LedZeppfan77

Rick, you are loyal to a fault - that's for sure! The 76'ers and Clippers have been your teams all year and you won't leave them behind until the dirt is thrown on them....

With that said, I have no idea who will come out of the East at this point. Leaning towards the Celtics taking on the Spurs at this point - barring anymore injuries that is.

Rick, you are loyal to a fault - that's for sure! The 76'ers and Clippers have been your teams all year and you won't leave them behind until the dirt is thrown on them....

With that said, I have no idea who will come out of the East at this point. Leaning towards the Celtics taking on the Spurs at this point - barring anymore injuries that is.

The Celtics are too old. The last game was a rare event where they had 4 quarters in them. They cannot win vs the winner of the other series and i do not believe they will beat the 76ers either. Too old.

The Celtics are too old. The last game was a rare event where they had 4 quarters in them. They cannot win vs the winner of the other series and i do not believe they will beat the 76ers either. Too old.

I agree that they're too old. But, in the playoffs that slowed down, half-court game can add years to those old legs! I honestly don't know enough about the Pacers to claim they can run all the way to the Finals. Experience will beat them, eventually.

I agree that they're too old. But, in the playoffs that slowed down, half-court game can add years to those old legs! I honestly don't know enough about the Pacers to claim they can run all the way to the Finals. Experience will beat them, eventually.

Miami has more pressure on them than any team as they are expected to win. It would be a shocker to see them down 3-1. I just cant see it. And San Antonio got the benefit of so many calls it was sickening. Those fucking refs are crooked as hell. They do not calll shit on San Ant and then call a double tech on Blake. I can fucking see it.

The shitstorm that'll happen in L.A. if the Lakers get knocked out by OKC will be NOTHING compared to the Sturm und Drang that'll happen in Miami if the Heat lose to the Pacers.

Rick, I had no idea you were an age-ist, haha.

The shitstorm that'll happen in L.A. if the Lakers get knocked out by OKC will be NOTHING compared to the Sturm und Drang that'll happen in Miami if the Heat lose to the Pacers.

Rick, I had no idea you were an age-ist, haha.

Ya'll bitches best not count them 76ers out just yet!!! I bet them with your Lakers. I never bet the Lakers this year. But I bet them tonight. I believe they will absolutely win tonight I do not think they have enough energy to win the series. But they win tonight. just like the 76ers and just like the Clippers will.

World Piece is a piece of shit.

How can a team be up by over 20 and then stink up the joint like the Clippers are doing? The damn coach!!! I have never seen such a collapse. I changed the channel. Total bullshit.

How? THEY'RE THE CLIPPERS...THAT'S HOW!!! :lol:

I don't care what they did in their Buffalo Braves incarnation, as an inveterate gambler Rick, you should know that since Donald Sterling bought the team, the Clippers have been the WORST FRANCHISE IN SPORTS! Only the Chicago Cubs, Cleveland Cavaliers and Cleveland Indians are in the conversation.

Let us not only blame the coaching for today's collapse, either...the players share in the blame. You just have to face facts: San Antonio is simply the better team.

Goodbye Clippers. Thanks for playing.

Now to see what the Lakers have left in the tank after such a short turnaround.

How? THEY'RE THE CLIPPERS...THAT'S HOW!!! :lol:

I don't care what they did in their Buffalo Braves incarnation, as an inveterate gambler Rick, you should know that since Donald Sterling bought the team, the Clippers have been the WORST FRANCHISE IN SPORTS! Only the Chicago Cubs, Cleveland Cavaliers and Cleveland Indians are in the conversation.

Let us not only blame the coaching for today's collapse, either...the players share in the blame. You just have to face facts: San Antonio is simply the better team.

Goodbye Clippers. Thanks for playing.

Now to see what the Lakers have left in the tank after such a short turnaround.

Not fair to trash them and compare them to the old Clippers there Strider. Better days lay ahead. Giant step this year. Next year the West they conquer. Chauncey will be back. Mo and Jordan are a great supporting cast with Neil and if Blake learns how to think, then they will be unstoppable. Chris Paul will come back healthy and have Bledsoe. Good team. Bad series. But a team on the rise unlike the Lakers. Short term, Clippers are better than the Lakers for the forseeable future.

Lakers are toast after giving away another game to OKC. I don't recognize these Lakers...they used to close out games in the clutch. They should be up 3-1 not the other way around.

FYI, it takes 2 hours 15 minutes to switch the Staples Center from ice to basketball court, which will have to happen today as the Kings game is at noon and the Clippers game at 7:30. However, if the Kings game goes into OT, that will delay the Clipper game and if there are multiple OTs in the hockey game, the NBA may have to postpone the game until tomorrow.

Lakers are toast after giving away another game to OKC. I don't recognize these Lakers...they used to close out games in the clutch. They should be up 3-1 not the other way around.

FYI, it takes 2 hours 15 minutes to switch the Staples Center from ice to basketball court, which will have to happen today as the Kings game is at noon and the Clippers game at 7:30. However, if the Kings game goes into OT, that will delay the Clipper game and if there are multiple OTs in the hockey game, the NBA may have to postpone the game until tomorrow.

I am really disappointed in the Clippers. Sickening to watch that lazy fucking Blake let that old Duncan go around the left side and fucking finger roll the ball in. Play some fucking defense. It was a great year true. Chaucey comes back and they will be better next year. At least they are a team on the rise. But for now they and the Lakers are melba toast

Spurs vs. OKC. I'm torn who to root for...whatever team can beat Miami, I guess.

OKC I will cheer for in the West. I hate Parker and Duncan and Popodick. I am still cheering for the 76ers. I feel they can beat the old Celtics.

Celtics are still in it.

Strider,sorry about your Lakers,....

Philly must win tonight. If Bosh can return I do not think Miami can be beaten. In the East anyway. OKC and San Anton will be a tough series. I will cheer for OKC. Next year when Chauncey is back I think the Clippers can go far.

Celtics are still in it.

Strider,sorry about your Lakers,....

Thanks KB, but I'm all right. Gotta take the bad with the good. As a Red Sox fan you should know the bad years only makes it all the more sweeter when they do win.

This past April was the 40th anniversary of the Lakers first championship in Los Angeles. Jerry West finally got his title after years of frustration.

The Lakers have since won 10 NBA titles in the ensuing 40 years...5 in the Magic-era 80s and 5 more in the Kobe 00s. That's a championship every four years...that's not bad averages.

If form holds, the Lakers will have a ten year dry spell until the 2020s dawn. Kobe and Gasol are old and Bynum is not someone you can build a team around. He's too immature.

I'm a little surprised(and irked) that the Celtics outlasted the Lakers. But then, THESE Lakers aren't the usual Lakers. No Phil Jackson, no Dr. Buss, no Derek Fisher. They appear rudderless and adrift.

Hey Rick! I don't understand your belief that the return of Chauncey Billups is going to lead the Clippers to the promise land...he's older than dirt and prone to injury.

OKC is THE TEAM in the West for the foreseeable future.

Thanks KB, but I'm all right. Gotta take the bad with the good. As a Red Sox fan you should know the bad years only makes it all the more sweeter when they do win.

This past April was the 40th anniversary of the Lakers first championship in Los Angeles. Jerry West finally got his title after years of frustration.

The Lakers have since won 10 NBA titles in the ensuing 40 years...5 in the Magic-era 80s and 5 more in the Kobe 00s. That's a championship every four years...that's not bad averages.

If form holds, the Lakers will have a ten year dry spell until the 2020s dawn. Kobe and Gasol are old and Bynum is not someone you can build a team around. He's too immature.

I'm a little surprised(and irked) that the Celtics outlasted the Lakers. But then, THESE Lakers aren't the usual Lakers. No Phil Jackson, no Dr. Buss, no Derek Fisher. They appear rudderless and adrift.

Hey Rick! I don't understand your belief that the return of Chauncey Billups is going to lead the Clippers to the promise land...he's older than dirt and prone to injury.

OKC is THE TEAM in the West for the foreseeable future.

With Chauncey and Paul and when Blake is healthy and he gets the inside game down, and with Jordon and Mo and Neil, they are one dangerous team buddy. Just wait. They had a hell of a year. Best ever. And its going to get better.

With Chauncey and Paul and when Blake is healthy and he gets the inside game down, and with Jordon and Mo and Neil, they are one dangerous team buddy. Just wait. They had a hell of a year. Best ever. And its going to get better.

Chauncey is getting older, as Strider said, Blake's game needs a serious tune-up if he wants to be considered an elite player and not just a highlight reel AND they must resign Chris Paul next season. They could slip back into obscurity just as fast as they came out of it, IMO. They were a good story this season, but next year there will be expectations - which is something that organization hasn't had since....EVER!

Now, where is Dwight Howard going to end up???

>Thanks KB, but I'm all right. Gotta take the bad with the good. As a Red Sox fan you should know the bad years only makes it all the more sweeter when they do win.<

Your welcome Bro.I was hoping for a Boston-LA NBA final,in wheelchairs of course. :P

KB

Archived