TAB to Killing Floor...

Wolfman

• 4 months later...

Goooosh!! What the hell is this?? It was April 27th, 1969, Fillmore West, wasn't it? ...What could I say? It's marvellous, just love the tune... In fact, I think that my signature speaks for itself. Well, thank you so much for posting, I'm still sweating :veryhot:

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I realize this thread is really old but I tabbed out the intro really quick. I submitted it to ultimate guitar but they rejected it for lack of formatting (whatever that means)so here it is.          

Killing floor (the lemon song) intro (the dancing avocado) – Led Zeppelin
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

B|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

G|-------------7---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|  

D|--------7/9-----9\7-------5h7p5--------------5h7p5-------------------5h7p5---------------------------|  x2

A|----------------------5h7---------7-----5h7---------7----0---5--7------------7----5--7----5--7-------|

E|--0--0-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

(this part is done with a wah pedal)

e|---------------10------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

B|--------10/12------12\10-------8h10---------------8---10p8-----------------8----10p8-----------------------|

G|--------------------------7h9----------9----7h9-------------9----0--7--9--------------9------7--9-----7--9-|

D|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

A|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

E|--0--0-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

B|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

G|-------------7----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

D|--------7/9-----9\7-------5h-----------------5h7p7----------------------5h7p5----7--------------------|  x2 

A|---------------------5h7----------7---5h7------------7----0----5---7------------------5---7----5---7--|

E|--0--0------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|

B|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|

G|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|

D|--------0-0---------0-0-----------0--0-------------------------------------|

after this part it goes into the lemon song.

Archived