Famous people you hate

The_Minxter

No you haven't...

In addition to being light in the loafers (not that there's anything the matter with that) you apparently have trouble with reading comprehension:

TheStairwayRemainsTheSame

Member Since 13 Aug 2010

Knebby

Member Since 20 Nov 2007

Knebby was also on this board as "Knebworth Babe" (if I'm not mistaken) prior to it becoming the official Led Zeppelin board.

What any of this has to do with "Famous People You Hate" is beyond me. So, back to the topic at hand.

By the way, if you took me seriously. Go see a quack asap.

You're perhaps this site's biggest troll, that's some mighty big shoes to fill but you seem to be fitting into them. Keep this up and I'm sure it'll only be a matter of time before you're banned and joining the ranks of the many that have returned here under new personas.

You're perhaps this site's biggest troll, that's some mighty big shoes to fill but you seem to be fitting into them. Keep this up and I'm sure it'll only be a matter of time before you're banned and joining the ranks of the many that have returned here under new personas.

Banned for making a light-hearted joke? Many apologies I did read the rules vigorously and saw nothing of the sort. You forever hold the medal for complaining old asscrack, so kudos to you sir.

Banned for making a light-hearted joke? Many apologies I did read the rules vigorously and saw nothing of the sort. You forever hold the medal for complaining old asscrack, so kudos to you sir.

I'm not referring to making a "light hearted joke", I'm referring to several of the comments you've made (and continue to make) that have been deleted by Admin. Keep that sort of thing up and I'm sure you'll be among the "new" members before you know it.

Such as?

Kind of hard to point out now that they've been deleted but I know that one example is the "Talked to Audrey Hamilton today..." thread. You and some others made some comments in that thread that were deleted shortly thereafter. Of course, now it's easy to cover your tracks and/or deny it because the comments were deleted. Given your track record I'm sure you'll keep it up and be banned eventually. At least one can sure hope so anyway.

Pardon me for being off topic, but again I am compelled to say this.

Jahfin,Walter & Rock Historian, I don't know what happened in the past. I think the world of all three of you. Hate to see this.

I adore Reggie,... and dazedcat and Anjin-san, enjoy sharing post with both of you.

LedZeppfan77(Rick), at least when you came back you admitted it, and I also hope you have a better time this time. ZosoMafia, I don't know you so I can't comment.

Knebby has always added a lot to this forum. I have a high amount of respect for her and IMHO she has earned that and I enjoy sharing post with her!

TSRTS, you accused me of getting someone banned, why because Led Tiki was your stir the pot buddy?? Again, this is all sad as it's uncalled for. These are really leaning on personal attacks, not just agreeing to disagree.

Sorry, but I did feel compelled to say something. Enough already!!!!!!!!! :wall:

Back on topic, I hate what a few famous people do, but choosing to hate them is not worth my time, just my 2 cents:-)

TSRTS, you accused me of getting someone banned, why because Led Tiki was your stir the pot buddy?? Again, this is all sad as it's uncalled for. These are really leaning on personal attacks, not just agreeing to disagree.

Sorry, but I did feel compelled to say something. Enough already!!!!!!!!! :wall:

Back on topic, I hate what a few famous people do, but choosing to hate them is not worth my time, just my 2 cents:-)

Hi there, don't really understand what your going on about but this is the last reply I'll give.

Deb, first off thanks for your comment. Second, I really dont have a problem with Jahfin, other than his comment rubbed me the wrong way due to the hypocritical nature of it. There are only a few I will stand behind 100% here...you are certainly one of them! Third, Rick didn't admit it was him reincarnate until I called him out a few times in the NFL thread. I really enjoy chatting with the majority here, but I still don't get these idiots who keep reappearing under different names with the same BS attitude! They are OUR famous that I hate! Carry on....

Deb, first off thanks for your comment. Second, I really dont have a problem with Jahfin, other than his comment rubbed me the wrong way due to the hypocritical nature of it. There are only a few I will stand behind 100% here...you are certainly one of them! Third, Rick didn't admit it was him reincarnate until I called him out a few times in the NFL thread. I really enjoy chatting with the majority here, but I still don't get these idiots who keep reappearing under different names with the same BS attitude! They are OUR famous that I hate! Carry on....

Hi Walter, great to hear, and I feel the same about you:-) and I totally agree about the banned members coming back, derailing threads, creating chaos....

Hi Reggie, TSRTS knows EXACTLY what I am talking about..and thanks for your response and Strider's when he stated it.

Hi Walter, great to hear, and I feel the same about you:-) and I totally agree about the banned members coming back, derailing threads, creating chaos....

Hi Reggie, TSRTS knows EXACTLY what I am talking about..and thanks for your response and Strider's when he stated it.

Anytime Deb.

Second, I really dont have a problem with Jahfin, other than his comment rubbed me the wrong way due to the hypocritical nature of it.

There isn't anything at all hypocritical regarding my comments about Stern. I'm avid radio listener but I've never really cared for the "shock jock" approach, especially when it involves Stern.

kinda feel bad for starting this thread now

Don't worry about it, every now and then the usual suspects derail or hijack threads and insult other members for their own sick enjoyment.

They can't help themselves and they know who they are.

Jahfin, you said the man is mean spirited, which is fine with me if you feel that...but then you say it's inexcusable. I've read you to be very mean spirited to others and I guess when it's YOU doing it then it's alright!?!

That's what I am talking about.

Archived