Funny LZ pictures.

TheStairwayRemainsTheSame

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I would REALLY like to be a fly on a wall and listen into whatever the boys are talking about while looking at that!

BTW...I did remember reading something that Led Zeppelin had received an award from Linda Lovelace, has that photo got anything to do with that?

tumblr_m25091Fjf11rsui0ho2_500_zps62da61

Oh and also I'd reckon that girl would have something more exciting to look at rather than the ceiling and thinking "that could do with a lick of paint".... :D

Edited by SozoZoso

I would REALLY like to be a fly on a wall and listen into whatever the boys are talking about while looking at that!

BTW...I did remember reading something that Led Zeppelin had received an award from Linda Lovelace, has that photo got anything to do with that?

tumblr_m25091Fjf11rsui0ho2_500_zps62da61

Oh and also I'd reckon that girl would have something more exciting to look at rather than the ceiling and thinking "that could do with a lick of paint".... :D

Nothing to do with Lovelace - I believe this pic was taken in Sweden in 1970, and the Lovelace thing wasn't until 1975.

I love how the other three are just standing about with their drinks and acting like they don't even notice, trying to be all cool and sophisticated about it. . . and Jimmy's just blatantly checking out the girl.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...