American Idol 2012

TypeO

Sorry y'all but I've seen the show once or twice before and it's for sadists. These young kids get all excited and then they make fools of themselves. The judges crap all over their dreams. They cry or get upset and they put them on TV so the whole world can laugh at them. That's terrible. :(

Sadists??

Elise was great and rocked the joint. I loved Hee-Jun too and I think he saved his own rear by now taking it all seriously.

Most of them were excellent last night.

Elise sang "Whole Lotta Love", and did a pretty good job of it. Better than I expected actually.

http://www.americani...ole_lotta_love/

Not bad.... but not inspiring either.

I think the C&W girl or, the R&B guy mat be the best entertainers.

For other American Idol Zeppelin related songs, look here, if you dare . . .

http://www.americanidol.com/search/?q=led+zeppelin

I just feel so bad for the one's that suck. :(

You mean the 15 minutes of fame rejects who shouldn't even be featured, but they let them make fools of themselves anyway just for the 'entertainment/comic' value.

Skylar really belted it out last night. Nice to see a girl with a rifle too. :^)

• 5 weeks later...

Not related to this season, but Bo Bice played our installation last night, and because I do the photography, I got to get a picture with him (yeah, he cut his hair), he autographed a CD for me, and I got some incredible shots throughout the show, a few of which I posted in the Photography thread, if you'd like to see them.

But yeah, super-nice guy and put on a great show.

post-4573-0-87250300-1336229684.jpg

Awesome TypeO :thumbsup:

Of the remaining contestants, I'm rooting for Phil. I'd definitely go see him in concert; he's got that DMB / jam band thing going on and that's the type of music I enjoy listening to, especially live. The others have incredible voices, but they're not my style of music.

That said, I'm not expecting Phil to win, but you never know.

Awesome TypeO :thumbsup:

Of the remaining contestants, I'm rooting for Phil. I'd definitely go see him in concert; he's got that DMB / jam band thing going on and that's the type of music I enjoy listening to, especially live. The others have incredible voices, but they're not my style of music.

That said, I'm not expecting Phil to win, but you never know.

I'm pretty sure that of all of who's left, Phillip is the only one who has not been in the bottom 3 (or bottom 2 now), so I think it's looking good for him to be one of the final 2. I think it's going to come down to him & Joshua.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived