Thinking about selling my Song Remains the Same white vinyl ;-(

Angamie

Strider, I wish it were that easy. That's why I've been pondering the idea for months.

Someone asked why I would think about selling. Let's just say that I do whatever I have to do to put food on the table. We're a famiy of 4 with 1 income and several health issues. My kids can't eat those albums ;-( It's sad but sometimes we sacrifice for those we love. This...is by far one of the biggest sacrifices I've ever made.

For sale $850

Serious inquiries can e-mail angelajeverett@yahoo.com

NO! DON'T DO IT!

Sell your clothes...sell your car...sell your soul.

You don't say why you need to sell your white vinyl TSRTS, but if it's cash you need, just take 100 other records from your collection and sell those and you'll still be able to replace them for less than it would cost to replace your TSRTS.

Angamie: I am so sorry to hear this. Owning white vinyl of TSRTS is like owning the Hope diamond of music. I hope you get a really good price for them. If I could afford them, I would definitely buy them from you.

Good Luck!!!

I've been through some tough times myself - At my lowest financial point I took my entire vinyl library to Reckless Records in Chicago (on Broadway for those in the area). It was less than 200 LP's & 7"s with lots of rare & colored vinyl pieces. The only three vinyl pieces I kept for myself was my first copy of Blueberry Hill (bought sometime in 1984 or 1985), a 12" maxi-single from Big Audio Dynamite, and a 12" marble vinyl picture disc of Simple Minds Once Upon A Time.

In that collection were some real gems including the CV issue of Strange Tales.... I kick myself from time to time - but needed the cash so bad I had to do it. I remember being a bit relieved when I was able to go to the currency exchange & buy my 2008 license plate sticker with the proceeds. It also put some food on the table. As mush as I hate to see you sell it I understand why & wish you the best of luck & karma. If you want to PM me feel free. Hang in there bro.

It's sad but I gotta do it. I want to give people here a chance before I post on eBay or Craigslist. I want to make sure someone who can truly appreciate them gets them.

Archived