Bath 1969

ledzepfilm

Yes. He made 3 articles for TBL interviewing filmers.

I just received message from the guy who sent me all these pics and he said no because, as he explained, all are subject to copyright.

But there's a chance to get the article - please email Dave Lewis of TBL and ask him for a permission. Maybe some pics too?

So he said no to the pictures? Or the video? For anyone who didn't see the photos, there were a few stills of the film and a picture of the reel or something like that.

That thread over at TTD is legendary, and a highly entertaining (if somewhat pathetic) read if you have the time.

The most astonishing aspect of Freezer's stance IMO is that anyone would value a Doors show so highly.

Last Jim Morrison show?? New Orleans 12-12-70 (not 71) when according to Manzarek, "Morrison's spirit left the stage" and he smashed a hole through the stage with his mic stand.

Is that the one??

• 1 year later...

Thanks! Any clue who has his tapes?

It was reported on Collector's Music Reviews that he was in the process of selling his home and throwing away his tape collection shortly before death. If that isn't true, either his son Miles or Art's brother have them. I know the '77 tape is in the hands of a select few.

Archived