The nineties

Janvier

yes, yes, yes! love these guys!

adrian is still working, rik last i heard was in a british tv sitcom.. george, i think? haven't seen it though.

All About George. I think it was a comedy drama, but I never saw it either.

The most recent thing Adrian Edmondson has done is a documentary series called Ade in Britain.

I'd love for the two of them to make another series of Bottom sometime!

I suffered a career ending injury then too. But when I think of the nineties as being so long past, it makes me feel that much older. Because I grew up in the sixties and seventies. To me the seventies will always have the magic, musically at least. The days of Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Who, and so many great bands. The nineties would have been much better had my Bills won one of those Super Bowls.

Yeah, that was tough losing all those Super Bowls. Ya think they coulda got one at least.

The 70's was the decade I got my life back after all the bad drugs of the 60's. B)

All About George. I think it was a comedy drama, but I never saw it either.

The most recent thing Adrian Edmondson has done is a documentary series called Ade in Britain.

I'd love for the two of them to make another series of Bottom sometime!

oh yes it would be good to see them back together. and id love to see them with dawn french and jennifer too!

The 90's for me was about raising my son (loved that part), and working. I moved up professionally, but my personal life suffered tremendously. I have wonderful memories as a Mom, but only a few regarding a true personal life. I was not unhappy, just extremely busy!

The 90's for me was about raising my son (loved that part), and working. I moved up professionally, but my personal life suffered tremendously. I have wonderful memories as a Mom, but only a few regarding a true personal life. I was not unhappy, just extremely busy!

A few variations for me - but essentially JUST the same story. And a musical desert.... too many kids' Disney song tapes ( and those were the better bits!)

I drove a Golf my commute was 2 .5 miles.

I always rode the bus in San Fran. and man, talk about some odd characters who also rode the bus.

One time this old, happy go lucky guy gets on and he sits next to one of them guys who knew how to fold and read his newspaper without bothering the sitter next to him (I never could figure out how people did that)....Anyway, this old guy starts asking like general knowledge questions out loud for anyone to answer and it was fun because it broke up the monotony, and there's this guy in the back seat sniffing glue in a paper bag and he's ANSWERING the questions. So it got pretty hilarious by then. Finally the old guy asks if anyone knows what the biggest city in America is and the guy sitting next to him with the newspaper barks out: 'NO! But I know who has the BIGGEST MOUTH in the world!' and the whole bus cracked up. The old guy felt a bit sheepish then and was pretty quiet for the rest of the ride. I have no idea where the glue sniffer was headed. :lol:

Archived