Balkanic Zeppelin

Mihai

There is a great project in eastern Europe with this very title. The band is in the process of getting the rights to publish the album. It's different than anything else, it's not covers of the songs, nor necessary just a tribute, it's practically zepp re-interpreted and re-written for special instruments. You can watch this here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0MvpBZlNaM .

If it is as interesting as I see it, we would like to have one of the zepps give us a sign (you have my email) for a proposal. Best regards, Mihai

That's pretty cool.

Looks like the singer's taken all his moves from Chairman Mike out of Asian Shower Dudes. That's pretty cool, too.

I didn't know about the asian guys. However this is different, the Balkanic Zeppelin is a major project, a band, music re-orchestrated, with all due respect, these asian dudes just seem to joke. With regards to the singer, which is also the band leader, this is the way he feels I very much doubt he has seen the asian dudes so that he could have taken the moves from them. Regards.

Archived