Motivational and Inspirational Quotes

zepscoda

• 2 months later...

The Rhapsody lyric -

"What an honour it is to be a king by your sound."

Inspirational because it reflects my realistic approach to life, funny because of the ironic pun in that Rhapsody is a fantasy band and this line is social commentary on the folks who believe they are kings because they possess an exceptional skill. Boy, it takes a hell of a lot more than a set of pipes to be an authentic king. lol

• 3 weeks later...

Started my own blog on Facebook, to spread some positivity.

Going through a rough patch myself, right now but I nevertheless, want to help people who might be in a confusing stage in their lives too. Plus, writing has proven to be extremely therapeutic for me: The Enlightened INFJ

Most of the quotes have been written by me and are a reflection of my musings on life. 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

On 7/14/2018 at 7:31 AM, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Going through a rough patch myself, right now but I nevertheless, want to help people who might be in a confusing stage in their lives too. Plus, writing has proven to be extremely therapeutic for me: The Enlightened INFJ

Most of the quotes have been written by me and are a reflection of my musings on life. 

Cool... I just clicked on and followed your page. Looking forward to reading it.

Thanks!

On 7/14/2018 at 8:31 AM, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

I just visited your page and made a comment there.  Thanks for the link.

17 hours ago, zepscoda said:

Cool... I just clicked on and followed your page. Looking forward to reading it.

Thanks!

16 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I just visited your page and made a comment there.  Thanks for the link.

Thank you so much for your support, you guys! This page is the first kind of creative project that I have taken up in my life. I was (and still am) going through some personal difficulties in my life, but the question of 'what can I do to help / motivate other people and take something dark and turn it into something good?' kept echoing in my head somehow and I decided to take the plunge :) 

• 1 month later...

“The values we care about the deepest, and the movements within society that support those values, command our love. When those things that we care about so deeply become endangered, we become enraged. And what a healthy thing that is! Without it, we would never stand up and speak out for what we believe.”

Fred Rogers, The World According to Mister Rogers: Important Things to Remember

Edited by chef free

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...