Jason Bonham Black Country Communion

Dowsey

I've been kinda dabbling around listening a little to this band. I'll probably break down and buy the CD. They are one of the VERY FEW new bands that have an old school sound.

that right Das,that what I thought...both of there CD's are great..I cant stop listening to them.

I got to meet Jason Bonham at a Robert Plant concert at the NEC in Birmingham (UK) and he was a really nice guy,took time to chat.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So whazzzup, boys? Are ya ready for a new yummy treat coming your way?? =) I mean BCC - Afterglow of course..

One of the best bands of the past 5 years at the least. I really like what Glenn is doing with his career. It's really inspiring to see a man far in his 60s still pushing the limits and trying to top the bill! And his charisma and scenical performance is electrifying not to mention his voice!!!

I'd say he is one of the best vocalists of his age in the world!!!!

Joe Bonamassa is amazing! Honestly he's the only worthy heir to the likes of Clapton, Page and Beck...

Jason and Derek are doing a great job as well! Overall the band is really tight as a whole! Too bad they don't spend substantial time on touring. Looks like Joe and Co prefer BCC to be like a hobby side project rather than their top priority...pity...

BTW, everybody's reffering to Jason canceling his Experience shows, speculating it may be in favour of a possible Led Zep reunion or promotion, but it seems that they totally forgot about BCC???

• 3 weeks later...

Black Country Communion - 'Afterglow'

bcc_afterglow.jpgJ&R / Fontana

Release date: October 30, 2012

Format: CD

Afterglow, may be the last album we see from Black Country Communion. Bassist/vocalist Glenn Hughes said in a recent interview, "I hate to break it to you, but it just may be, because I need to be in a band that tours on a regular basis." Hughes (ex-Deep Purple,) guitarist Joe Bonamassa, keyboardist Derek Sherinian (ex-Dream Theater) and drummer Jason Bonham (Led Zeppelin Experience) got together in 2009. Afterglow is their third studi album.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived