Anyone else going to see Plant at the Blues festival?

DAS

• 1 month later...

Clarksdale is on the Mississippi River, but not in the delta region. That would be the "toe" of Louisiana. Anyway, I'll probably just watch on YouTube.

I think you're confusing the mouth of the Mississippi, which is at the toe of Louisiana and the Delta. Clarksdale is most definitely in the Mississippi Delta. It's flat bottom land and prone to flooding when the river gets too high. In fact, last spring, this area of Mississippi was badly flooded.

I hope I am able to make this as well. I really would like to see this.

Hey Deb, I'd love to try to attend. Went to Greenwood, which is right south of Clarksdale, last Dec. and loved it and have been wanting to go back, but I'm concerned about the heat in Aug. God you know it will be like the surface of the sun. Is it basically an outdoor festival? Or do the acts perform at indoor venues? Indoor would be good!

Hey Deb, I'd love to try to attend. Went to Greenwood, which is right south of Clarksdale, last Dec. and loved it and have been wanting to go back, but I'm concerned about the heat in Aug. God you know it will be like the surface of the sun. Is it basically an outdoor festival? Or do the acts perform at indoor venues? Indoor would be good!

PM me, let's get together for this!! To hell with the heat, this is Robert in his element, a must see :thumbsup:

Archived