2012 NFL Thread

Walter

I have a question. When did the NFL become a part of the government? I can't help but notice that the fed keeps getting involved in every season to change rules and overturn league decisions. I hate a lot of decisions the NFL makes but Uncle Sam needs to let the NFL decide how to run the NFL.

DAS,since the NFL and the NFLPA are under Federal labor laws,they have every right to petition the Federal courts over turn any ruling made by the NFL.

Sean Peyton is next,.....

My Lions are again starting four fresh faces in the secondary with about as much Pro experience as the temporary refs. I'm not impressed. We also have a problem child or two serving suspensions. With Stafford and Calvin Johnson, the offense should shine again, but I sure hope we've grown up and acquired some discipline in the off-season. Nick Fairley is 100% healthy, and that should add a new dimension to our already awesome defensive line. Got a steak and six-pack ready to go for the game, and Fall arrived yesterday in the Motor City, so let's play some football !!!

My Lions are again starting four fresh faces in the secondary with about as much Pro experience as the temporary refs. I'm not impressed. We also have a problem child or two serving suspensions. With Stafford and Calvin Johnson, the offense should shine again, but I sure hope we've grown up and acquired some discipline in the off-season. Nick Fairley is 100% healthy, and that should add a new dimension to our already awesome defensive line. Got a steak and six-pack ready to go for the game, and Fall arrived yesterday in the Motor City, so let's play some football !!!

This may be the best team the Lions have put on the field in my lifetime. and I am 55.

More rookie QBs are starting this season than ever before...or at least since 1950.

Five, 5!, rookie Quarterbacks make their starts today: RGIII for Wash., Russell Wilson for Seattle, Andrew Luck for Indy...and I can't remember the other two. Cleveland, I think?

I have to wait until Monday night for the Raiders to play, but the first SUNDAY is still a special day. I don't care what the NFL does with their stupid Wednesday kickoff game...TODAY is the real Opening Day for football fans! Let the wall-to-wall games and endless feasting and drinking begin!

More rookie QBs are starting this season than ever before...or at least since 1950.

Five, 5!, rookie Quarterbacks make their starts today: RGIII for Wash., Russell Wilson for Seattle, Andrew Luck for Indy...and I can't remember the other two. Cleveland, I think?

I have to wait until Monday night for the Raiders to play, but the first SUNDAY is still a special day. I don't care what the NFL does with their stupid Wednesday kickoff game...TODAY is the real Opening Day for football fans! Let the wall-to-wall games and endless feasting and drinking begin!

Strider, one of the others is Miami. Shocker really. Because Moore played pretty good last year. Nobody gives them much of a prayer and they are picked for last. Ill say the Jets finish last. Go Bills!!!!!!!

I am really loving that improved Bills defense! :rolleyes:

41-14 and counting...

Its the red headed woodpeckers fault. Throwing the ball right to them. Piece of shit. The D will get better when they play together as a unit. Lions look like us. Pure shit. But its only one game thankfully. I am for pulling Fitz and going with the guy from Seattle. Spiller is the lone bright spot. He is on fire and Jackson is injured. I am now watching the Orioles

Archived