2012 NFL Thread

Walter

He thinks it's an improvement but the solution at the QB position is probably not on the roster right now. Kyle Orton could get the job done but we cut him. The way to go is to use the great draft pick KC will have on a QB or see who is available via free agency or trade this offseason. Anyways, I don't see Pioli letting Crennel coach this team without the massive Pioli ego dictating who is at QB and with Crennel making a huge mess in Cleveland with a QB controversy I doubt he will change starters out of fear of the fans tar and feathering him for making the same mistakes all over again even if it is the right way to go.

He thinks it's an improvement but the solution at the QB position is probably not on the roster right now. Kyle Orton could get the job done but we cut him. The way to go is to use the great draft pick KC will have on a QB or see who is available via free agency or trade this offseason. Anyways, I don't see Pioli letting Crennel coach this team without the massive Pioli ego dictating who is at QB and with Crennel making a huge mess in Cleveland with a QB controversy I doubt he will change starters out of fear of the fans tar and feathering him for making the same mistakes all over again even if it is the right way to go.

Scott missing Bill?

The Cowboys are stinking out the joint tonight. The most overrated franchise im the history of the league. :thumbdown:

Coming from a DOLPHINS fan?!? :rolleyes:

Lets review the scoreboard....Cowboys 5 Super Bowls, Dolphins 2?

Better get Shula off his Weight Watchers commercials, if you ever want to win another!

I want to say the Jets had Orton but I'm not 100% positive...didn't they dump Orton when they found Jesus?

Romo and the Cowboys are soooooo overrated it's not funny. Only problem is that I can't rag on my Cowboy-loving brothers because the Raiders are even worse.

The Cowboys signed Orton as a free agent last spring. He was never a Jet and should be the starting QB two weeks from now, IMO.

I think Buck knows this ones over when he put Patton in and had Arrieta up in the pen. Resting his big boys for nights coming. We will live another day. My only fear is the Red Sox probably cant beat a little league team right now.

Were you that fucked up last night that you didn't know you were posting an MLB post in the NFL thread?

:blink:

Coming from a DOLPHINS fan?!? :rolleyes:

Lets review the scoreboard....Cowboys 5 Super Bowls, Dolphins 2?

Better get Shula off his Weight Watchers commercials, if you ever want to win another!

And when was that last Super Bowl win 1995, ancient history. I suggest your boys should get a real head coach if you ever want to sniff another Super Bowl because the Cowboys of today can't win the big one. And before you say it, yes I know the Dolphins stink, but nobody was picking them to go anywhere, unlike your Cowboys with their big expectations every year and no results.

Big expectations from who? When was the last time the cowboys were picked to win the NFC East? People always pay attention to the cowboys, they're the team everybody loves to hate...don't confuse that with high expectations.

Your Dolphins have been pathetic for how long? Not even sniffing the playoffs....exept mathematically speaking.

Again scoreboard and NO Dolphins Super Bowls since the Nixon Administration? Don't tell there aren't high expectations in south Florida. We will never know if your wimpy ass head coach (as he came across on Hardknocks) has the chops to win a Super Bowl, will we?

As far as the Cowboys go, Jerry should sell the team, Garrett should be fired immediately and Romo should be released - like yesterday! Yeah I said it - coming from a 36-year fan, I'm totally disgusted with the whole organization. I will not leave my team though as they are ALL only temporary. We will be back on top again one day and it WILL be great!

:yesnod:

Orton was with KC before Dallas, glad NE won but they seem erratic, don't see them going to New Orleans in January (Feb), Atlanta looking good but let's see what Matty Ice does in January, (who woulda thought Atlanta and New Orleans would be ruling their conference), and How 'Bout Those 49ers?? Hopefully they can carry it on to New Orleans!! (a 6th trophy trophy would be nice)

Hmmm, I typed my last statement before I saw your last words Walter. Releasing Romo, that's a bold statement.

He can't win what we all want, so it's time to move on - get rid of that idiot Bryant while we're at it. He can't even run a proper route or catch a perfect pass! :angry:

^^^

My condolences redrum. My suggestion is to start drinking heavily and often. :drunk:

...Atlanta looking good but let's see what Matty Ice does in January, (who woulda thought Atlanta and New Orleans would be ruling their conference)...

:huh: Say what?!? :blink:

Not while Sanchez is QB or while they're stuck with a certain guy called 'Tebow' on their roster

That's why the Jets should give McElroy a shot.

Hey Beckenbauer 6, get in on th NFL predictions thread. It's never too late. (unless the games are underway)

Archived