Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Walter

2012 NFL Thread

Man it sure looked to me like their are alot of empty seats in Pittsburgh. With the Eagles in town? Maybe they are all getting beer? Fuck. Just after halftime so maybe they are in line?

We need a new field goal kicker in Miami ASAP. And the Bengals just scored a TD. The Fins are going to find a way to lose this game, I know it.

We need a new field goal kicker in Miami ASAP. And the Bengals just scored a TD. The Fins are going to find a way to lose this game, I know it.

KC scored a TD and its called back for illegal fucking pick. FG is good. 9-6

Matt Cassel now has 14 turnovers. In 5 games a single player has 14 turnovers!

What did I tell you? Did I call this game or what? One down and one to go. San Diego. But I also took KC with the points? Must check on that one

What did I tell you? Did I call this game or what? One down and one to go. San Diego. But I also took KC with the points? Must check on that one

I bow down to your football knowledge. Dolphins win!! I'm so fucking happy!!!

:yes2:

I bow down to your football knowledge. Dolphins win!! I'm so fucking happy!!!

:yes2:

Well thanks. Now I need San Diego. I bet Miami with San Diego and also a three teamer Miami, KC and San Diego. KC is a winner with the points.

Oh shit. The Packers were up 21-3 at one point, now it's 22-21 Colts. Come on Green Bay!

The fucking Zebras just took a touchdown away from the Bills. Ran the punt back for a TD. Holding call not near the play. Pure shit. We held them to a FG inside the 2.

Damn Chargers defense!

Don't despair. As you can see, the Saints D ain't scaring anybody either.

Brees #48!!!

Reynolds just decleated Sproiles.

Rick -- this one is not a gimme for SanDiego.

Nothing is a gimme. My bets this week were San Diego flat. San Diego and Miami two teamer. And three teamer, San /Diego, Miami and KC. If SD wins, or covers the +4 I clean up