2012 NFL Thread

Walter

Holy shit! Just saw Eric Winston of the Chiefs on ESPN rip into the fans for cheering Cassell's injury. Stay classy Kansas City.

I didn't watch the game...DAS, you're our resident Chiefs fan; what's your take?

Here's the clip:

I understand him being upset but I think he may be overreacting. I was really happy to see Cassel leave the game and Quinn come in. I practically crapped happiness when he went to the locker room. However, I do not want Cassel to be injured and was not happy when I saw him laying on the ground. Around here we all know that Cassel can't cut it. We all know he is being forced down our throats by Pioli because he used to play for New England. We are all sick of him and want him gone. We were all happy to see him leave the game. I don't think the fans were happy about the injury, I think they were cheering that Cassel would not be playing. I have seen Arrowhead cheer Raiders and Broncos players when they walk off the field after being hurt so I really doubt they were happy Cassel got hurt. I'm a huge Cassel hater but I wish him the best of health and happiness, I just don't want him as the starting QB for my team anymore.

Drew Bree's just broke Johnny Unitas's consecutive game with a TD record. I knew there was a reason I picked the saints.

I forgot to congratulate Brees while I was watching, so, 'Congrats, Drew'

That was a real good Game, but I think the Officials messed up. They called a foul on one Play, then didn't call a foul for the same thing on another Play a couple of times last night

San Diego never plays up to their potential. They sucked me in again. I was right about Miami and KC and I should have been right about beating an 0-4 team that is feeling bounty gate hangover. Fuck norv Turner. Fuck the Saints. and fuck the NfL. MLB, NBA and NHL are far better sports to win money on. Football is impossible.

Fucking Texans are going to mess around & let the Jets win this game. Enough of this bullshit, I'm turning on the Orioles game.

I dont know how you could chose a lousy NFL game like that over such and important baseball game? Unless you had alot of green on it????

Beggars can't be choosers. He ain't the QB of our dreams but he ain't Matt Cassel either so we'll settle, for now.

Wasn't he third string last year for Denver behind Orton and Tebow? That's tough man, I feel for your team. Good heart vs. Baltimore last week though!

Archived