2012 NFL Thread

Walter

Eagles finally fire defensive co Castillo. A scapegoat for Reid. The Bills have signed Merriman again. Why? Isn't it funny how great the defense played in their first game without that fucker from New England? Anderson. Maybe Belechek payed him to roll over. ha

Eagles finally fire defensive co Castillo. A scapegoat for Reid. The Bills have signed Merriman again. Why? Isn't it funny how great the defense played in their first game without that fucker from New England? Anderson. Maybe Belechek payed him to roll over. ha

So it was Castillo that threw all those interceptions, not Vick?

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Andy Reid is one of the most overrated coaches in NFL history. But it's only the fucking Eagles so who cares? Well...except for this guy:

post-1470-0-19542300-1350409551_thumb.jp

post-1470-0-13664800-1350409589_thumb.jp

Man did that Seattle guy give it to the Patriots. Calling them the Brady bunch and calling out Belechek. Loved it I must admit. I mean, talkin smack or what? Thing is they may not meet again for 4 years. I am sure that New England would love a piece of them again.

Queen's castle? :blink:

They have been performing better as of late, but see how they make through the two weeks following the bye before you put them in the Queen's castle! Your running backs and d-line are looking good, which bodes well in the long run - typically speaking.

Queen's castle? :blink:

They have been performing better as of late, but see how they make through the two weeks following the bye before you put them in the Queen's castle! Your running backs and d-line are looking good, which bodes well in the long run - typically speaking.

Just let me enjoy it while I can will ya? Hell. You dont think I know how fast all hell can break loose? If the defense can continue to play good we have the backs. Spiller and Jackson. One thing Buffalo has always had is good running backs. And the birdman can steal the ball as good as anyone. Its the QB that is our big concern. Gee whiz. If he doesnt start playing better and throwing 5 yard passes on target, Nix may as well change his name to Nixon because he will be joining his legacy.

OK, so the Media's forgotten about Tebow... Now it's all about COLIN KÄPERNICK!

Smith takes the 49ers to 5-2, leading the Division, Play-Offs last year... and they want him benched

Even after the win last night? Not alot of 4 oclock games this week. That sucks. I have Sunday ticket. I may have to watch the Rex Ryan show vs the Brady bunch.

Even after the win last night? Not alot of 4 oclock games this week. That sucks. I have Sunday ticket. I may have to watch the Rex Ryan show vs the Brady bunch.

Could be a good game. Both are 3-3, both think they are the ones to beat in the AFC East. The way the season is going, it might be the Dolphins that are the ones to beat, lol!

Here's my eight game parlay so Rick can pay cash for his snowbird home in sunny Florida.

Versus the spread, take Buffalo, New England, Carolina, St. Louis, Cincy and Cleveland.

Pats/Jets-over,Saints/Bucs-under

I'll expect you to comp me a couple of weeks every year at your beach house.

Archived