2012 NFL Thread

Walter

I watched this story break and the Tebow thing and first on Bounty Gate. Williams and Peyton should he kicked out of the game forever. I mean that. This is the biggest thing since the 1919 Black Sox scandal and its shameful to try and injure someone. Did you catch Jim McMahan's interview and his current state? From consussions? Peyton is a pig.

On Tebow, I agree with the commentators on ESPN that say this is pure public relations and attention wanting by the Jets. So desperate for attention, now they have a three ring circus and Rex Ryan is the Ring leader. It will not work. They will fail miserably and will have dissent in the locker room.

Lastly, the Buffalo Bills now have the best defensive line in football. Super Mario, K Williams, Darius, and Anderson. Look out baby. The days of kicking the Bills around are gone.

The Saints biggest problem is the league warned them and told them to stop. They didn't.

This is far worse than the Black Sox. When you try to injure a player you could end his career. Dirty stinking team and I will cheer against them. They should put an asterik next to their Super Bowl title. Greg Williams was a coach for my Bills. I hope he never coaches at any level again. Piece of shit

This is far worse than the Black Sox. When you try to injure a player you could end his career. Dirty stinking team and I will cheer against them. They should put an asterik next to their Super Bowl title. Greg Williams was a coach for my Bills. I hope he never coaches at any level again. Piece of shit

The NFL is too lenient. If a coach is trying to injure players he should just be thrown out of the league. Problem solved. (This is also what I wanted to see happen to Belicheat in New England.) And the worst part of what NO did is that people have died playing football. DIED! Look up Stone Johnson and Mack Lee Hill as players who died as a result of football injuries in KC. No one was trying to hurt them either (to my knowledge). In NO they were trying to hurt people so it made it 10 times more dangerous. Sean Peyton could have killed someone! And how is this not a crime if he was paying people to hurt others?

Skippy,

>The NFL is too lenient. If a coach is trying to injure players he should just be thrown out of the league. Problem solved. (This is also what I wanted to see happen to Belicheat in New England.)<

:blink: A coach?Last I heard it was the players,getting blood money from the coaches to injure players.

Now tell me,dingle berry how is video taping the same as injuring players???

Sorry all,DAS,your a fookin' idiot!

I didn't say it was. I said some guys should be banned from NE too for cheating. The NFL is too lenient on all kinds of cheating. Especially because both teams won a SB while cheating. It's not at all the same. It should still be punished harshly though.

I saw today where Coach Payton contacted Coach Parcells about either coaching the saints next year or advice on who to get. It should get interesting once they suspend some players for bounty hunting!

I didn't say it was. I said some guys should be banned from NE too for cheating. The NFL is too lenient on all kinds of cheating. Especially because both teams won a SB while cheating. It's not at all the same. It should still be punished harshly though.

Yes, lets start with Brady and just hand my Bills the AFC East Crown. LOL

Tebow may have the starting job by week three. Rex Ryan and his dumb ass GM have now the circus in town they wanted. They wanted the media attention. Now they have the attention. Its going to be twice as embarrassing when Super Mario slams Sanchez and Tebow into the turf. Our third stringers beat the daylights out of him.

When a franchise is forever "that other team" in New York they do dumb things. The Jets did a really really dumb thing.

Amen to that. The circus is in town and its not leaving anytime soon. Rex Ryan needs a big red bulb on his nose. Are you kidding me? In the locker room you are either a Sanchez guy or a Tebow guy. And can you believe Rex Ryan made a statement while grabbing a coffee and talking to the media "next we are bringing in Jeromy Lin". Oh really Rex? If they put your silly arses on primetime I hope its against my Bills who are going to eat your quarterbacks for breakfast. Super Mario is going to undress them. :buttsmack:

• 3 weeks later...

Schedules were released yesterday. Lots of great matchups throughout the season. My 'boys only play 3 home games in the first 11 weeks of the season and then close with Pittsburgh and New Orleans at home and the hated 'skins on the road for the last game of the season..... First game at the Giants on Wed., Sept. 5th.

Up next: The Draft - a week from tomorrow!

Cowboys move up 8 positions to pick up the highest rated defensive player, Claiborne, DB from LSU! Between him and signing Carr from KC, the last 5 min of the game might not be such a nightmare this year!

GO COWBOYS!!!

That was a great pick by the Cowboys, really really great. Maybe Jerry Jones got someone finally who knows what he's doing.

Yeah, it's been since Parcells that they've had a good draft. This guy looks to be a keeper, plus gives the team 4 quality db's which is necessary in the NFL today, especially with the way your giants throw against their secondary. Jason Garrett is starting to make his mark with this team, I believe. They have some new quality assistant coaches and jones' ego has been bruised to the point where he will listen to someone who actually knows football..... Their schedule this year is pretty brutal though.

I like that the first round is separated from the second round, etc. It gives teams time to regroup, look over the talent left and make some moves to get what they need/want.

The pats did a good job last night with their first rounders. Steelers got a great offensive lineman deep in the first round also. Jets seem to continue to be the circus they have become. Buffalo is ready to make a move this year also, right LZ77fan? That RG3 looks good, but man he looked small when being interviewed on ESPN last night. It'll be intersting to see how much punishment he'll be able to take - especially running around like he does.

Yeah, it's been since Parcells that they've had a good draft. This guy looks to be a keeper, plus gives the team 4 quality db's which is necessary in the NFL today, especially with the way your giants throw against their secondary. Jason Garrett is starting to make his mark with this team, I believe. They have some new quality assistant coaches and jones' ego has been bruised to the point where he will listen to someone who actually knows football..... Their schedule this year is pretty brutal though.

I like that the first round is separated from the second round, etc. It gives teams time to regroup, look over the talent left and make some moves to get what they need/want.

The pats did a good job last night with their first rounders. Steelers got a great offensive lineman deep in the first round also. Jets seem to continue to be the circus they have become. Buffalo is ready to make a move this year also, right LZ77fan? That RG3 looks good, but man he looked small when being interviewed on ESPN last night. It'll be intersting to see how much punishment he'll be able to take - especially running around like he does.

You better believe it Buffalo is going to make a move. They have built an absolute monster on defense. Front four. Super Mario, Anderson, K Williams, Marcellus Darius. Grabbed a linebacker that ESPN touts as a number one pick that went in round three, and a corner first pick to back up their free agency moves. With Jackson healthy and a rebuilt offensive line, its up to Fitzpatrick to come through. Or is it? Rumour is they are looking for someone to challenge him. I believe they will challenge NE for the divisiion title. Week one we will see the boo birds out in NY screaming for Tebow. Wait until the Bills sack and pick off Sanchez and take it to the house.

It just keeps getting worse for the Saints.

The NFL handed out multi-game suspensions to 4 players, including a season-long suspension to Jonathan Vilma. Of course appeals will be made but I doubt the League will be dissuaded.

I cheered so hard for New Orleans that Super Bowl year(it was obvious the Raiders weren't going anywhere), so to have all this shit come down leaves a bad taste in my mouth. A "feel-good" story has turned into a nightmare.

At least they can't take away their Super Bowl rings...or can they?

Archived