2012 NFL Thread

Walter

I think I know why DAS has been sick. Watching his Kansas City Shits has made him ill. It was bad enough losing to the Raiders last week but now they are thoroughly being destroyed and humiliated on national tv by the Chargers.

Well, Norv Turner gets to live for another week thanks to the Kansas City turnover factory. Poor DAS, I hope you start feeling better soon.

Yeah, that's actually worse for San Diego fans. It would be better for them if Norv Turner was canned...San Diego will always be San DiLame-O until he's gone.

Tonight was a mirage...they don't get to play Kansas City every week. In fact, they've played their two games with KC now, so they'll be back to losing next week.

I think I know why DAS has been sick. Watching his Kansas City Shits has made him ill. It was bad enough losing to the Raiders last week but now they are thoroughly being destroyed and humiliated on national tv by the Chargers.

You may be on to something. :lol:

You may be on to something. :lol:

You cant be much sicker than me with this damn Buffalo team. Maybe we should have the team run out on the field with flags saying "the great comeback". Houston shall never forget that day and probably hate us forever for that one. Remember Bermans famous call. Its 34-3. Its all over. For Houston. Frank Reich mastered the greatest comeback in the history of football in my opinion.

Here's another mark of futility that the Chiefs have set: They have yet to lead at any point in the game since the season began. We are nine weeks into the season and Kansas City has NEVER been ahead! :o

We and Arcane are the only three numb skulls on the face of the Earth to pick the Bills. ESPN and Sportsline every single "expert" pick the Bills to get whacked. A couple are on board with me on the Cleveland game and Ditka is one. I think the Bears are the worst 5-1 team and are due to get beat. They are on the road and I say they will lose.

Ryan Tannehill will start against the Colts today. :yes2: I just hope he isn't slowed down by that brace on his left knee & that his quad holds up. Go Dolphins!

i just cant see Inday winning this game. I went with your boys. I stuck my neck out and took shots with Cleveland and Tennesee. I like Tampa over Oakland a little. There are some very rare matchups that are good games. Like Piitsburgh at the Giants. Hard to believe they have never met in a Super Bowl. I do not think Pittsburgh is as good as they were a couple years back but the Giants play most of their stinkers at home. I wont tough it. Same with Dallas at Atlanta. Dallas is far more desperate. When is the last time the Detroit Lions were 6 point favs on the road? I sure cant remember. They are not a good road team but we know they are more talented than Jacksonville. Jacksonville put up a fight in Green Bay albeit that Green Bay had 5 starters out. I hope the Lions dont fuck this up. and of course, praying for a miracle in Houston.

Archived