2012 NFL Thread

Walter

So let's recap, shall we?

Hey DAS, lets have a side bet on who gets whacked harder? My Bills or your Chiefs? Doesnt it suck to be a fan of either?

Kansas City loses 16-13.

Buffalo loses 37-31.

Oakland loses 55-20...to a Baltimore team missing its best defensive players!!!

Case closed: Raiders got whacked the hardest. It SUCKS to be a Raider fan. :bagoverhead:

So let's recap, shall we?

Kansas City loses 16-13.

Buffalo loses 37-31.

Oakland loses 55-20...to a Baltimore team missing its best defensive players!!!

Case closed: Raiders got whacked the hardest. It SUCKS to be a Raider fan. :bagoverhead:

I am convinced that if Buffalo had a franchise QB they would be not just a contender but a SB contender. They have a good team. But you cant win with this guy. He plays great and then kills us every game on one bad play. But Gailey deserves some blame too. How the fuck do you allow your QB to fire the ball up for grabs when Spiller is eating them alive just like Jackson. We should have killed them. And the officials do the same old thing, help the teams that are big market get to the playoffs.

Still waiting on word on Ben Roethlisberger's injury. If he can go Sunday, I'm picking the Steelers. Without him, I have to go with the Ravens & have to wonder about Pittsburgh's playoff chances if Big Ben misses a significant amount of time.

Man Oakland has to be bad. No defense, which I thought they had last year. And Baltimore, with those injuries, did not miss those guys. They will when they have to play a real football team

I cant remember the last night game in Buffalo. I used to go all the time.

Maybe the Monday Night comeback game when Romo threw 5 picks and they still came back to win with a Nick Folk 50 yard field goal???

Good times, good times....;)

Maybe the Monday Night comeback game when Romo threw 5 picks and they still came back to win with a Nick Folk 50 yard field goal???

Good times, good times.... ;)

ESPN just reminded me of Buffalo's remaining schedule. If they could win tonight, and I like their chances, they could concievably go on quite a roll. They have a very soft schedule coming up and if they were to win lets say 6 in a row, who knows? But some here hope they lose them all to get a high draft pick. I do not see that happening. The schedule is simply too weak.

at Indy

Jacksonville

St Louis

Seattle

at Miami

NY Jets

They would have to run the table to get 10 wins. I say its possible looking at the schedule with Seattle and Indy certainly being the toughest two. Assuming they play anything like the two tough losses at New England and at Houston. They are the best 3 win team in the league for sure. Just need to get a franchise QB

I wonder if Reggie Bush will be a factor in tonight's game. He fumbled in the 1st quarter against Tennessee and got benched for the rest of the game. We need a running game tonight & can't depend on Tannehill to throw it 40 times and win.

Well we have trouble stopping the run and in my book that is the only way Miami can win. I like the Bills to win this game. Think they are pissed off. They had New England on the ropes and let them off the hook. Did you see those New England fans? They had gloom and doom written all over their faces. Probably not just because of the possibility of losing that game, but they were exposed. I think their fans know they are good on offense. But their defense sucks.

Well we have trouble stopping the run and in my book that is the only way Miami can win. I like the Bills to win this game. Think they are pissed off. They had New England on the ropes and let them off the hook. Did you see those New England fans? They had gloom and doom written all over their faces. Probably not just because of the possibility of losing that game, but they were exposed. I think their fans know they are good on offense. But their defense sucks.

Yep, as a New England fan, our offense is good, but our defense is pretty pathetic.

That is not a touchdown but these dick heads may give it to them? I dont see how they can. We catch one with one foot in in New Eng and no TD. We had a pass interference called against us in New England and the ball was twenty yards out of bounds and not catchable. WTF? they have it in for us.

Archived