2012 NFL Thread

Walter

Well, despite their best efforts, the Bills won the game. I am pleasantly surprised.

But its obvious we need a franchise QB. and so does Miami. We have Spiller and when Jackson is there we are even better. But we need someone better than Fitz. The defensse is coming around. This team will be good

Bills win! Was I the only one crazy enough to pick them?

You know better than that. Looking at their schedule, its not impossible they could run the table. If they did, I wonder if it would be enough to get in? The best they could do is 10-6. I know Indy and Seattle will be tough, but not impossible wins. I would think we can beat Jacksonville and the Rams. At Miami, why not. Jets at home last game for sure as the Jets appear to have fallen apart.

You know better than that. Looking at their schedule, its not impossible they could run the table. If they did, I wonder if it would be enough to get in? The best they could do is 10-6. I know Indy and Seattle will be tough, but not impossible wins. I would think we can beat Jacksonville and the Rams. At Miami, why not. Jets at home last game for sure as the Jets appear to have fallen apart.

10-6 will put you in. The Rams are going to be tough. Fischer has that team playing well but all the teams are beatable. Good Luck

10-6 will put you in. The Rams are going to be tough. Fischer has that team playing well but all the teams are beatable. Good Luck

And the Rams are my second favorite team, and have been since they were the Los Angelos Rams. So I was happy to get that win in 99. Some vindication for my Bills losing 4 straight. And beating themselves in all of them. But the Rams have not played as well as I had hoped. I am not worried in the least about them. I do not think Fisher can win with them until next year. he knows this. He is a fine coach and a great motivator like Cowher was. But neither are Marv Levy in my book. Fisher willl get the Rams back in the hunt within two years. I know Lynch will be out to get us on his return to Buffalo. But we can beat them too. We can run this fucking table if Fitz does not give the damn games away. But I am now willing to admit it was one of the biggest dumb ass signings in NFL history for the BIlls to give that woodpecker 59 mill. If you had 59 million would you care if you went out there and made a jackass out of yourself every sunday? No. You would be thinking, when the season is over Ill be in Maui, with naked women surrounding me with umbrella drinks lined up on my surf board.

Yeah and that next game is in Indianapolis. Good luck with that. ;) Looking at the schedule, I see the Giants have to play Green Bay next week & given how they have looked the last few weeks, that could be another loss. 6-5 potentially with the Cowboys maybe coming on given that cupcake schedule they have down the stretch. Of course, that would mean putting faith in the Cowboys to actually win all those games, which is always a dicey propostion.

Should be fun to watch.

Easy now Paul...;)

Dallas does not have a creampuff schedule - they play WORSE at home! Plus, once expectations are put on them again - Romo will go into Tony Oh-no mode and that'll be the end of that. They'll probably win this weekend vs. Cleveland and then things will be hyped a little. Then beat Washington and things will get over-hyped and then just find another way to rip my heart out (and all other Cowboy's fans) again. The rivalry between Dallas and Washington goes without speaking, tough game without considering records. They have Philly at home, go to the 'nati and then have Pittsburgh and New Orleans back to back. Finish on the road in DC. Not exactly playing the Jets, Bills and 'fins.

We will probably end up looking foolish again, with just a glimmer of hope - so everything/everyone stays in place....:rolleyes:

Easy now Paul... ;)

Dallas does not have a creampuff schedule - they play WORSE at home! Plus, once expectations are put on them again - Romo will go into Tony Oh-no mode and that'll be the end of that. They'll probably win this weekend vs. Cleveland and then things will be hyped a little. Then beat Washington and things will get over-hyped and then just find another way to rip my heart out (and all other Cowboy's fans) again. The rivalry between Dallas and Washington goes without speaking, tough game without considering records. They have Philly at home, go to the 'nati and then have Pittsburgh and New Orleans back to back. Finish on the road in DC. Not exactly playing the Jets, Bills and 'fins.

We will probably end up looking foolish again, with just a glimmer of hope - so everything/everyone stays in place.... :rolleyes:

Let me tell you something Walter, Buffalo is not worse than DAllas. I hate to break the news to you. Romo has thrown more picks than anyone. I wish we played this year becuase Buffalo could beat Dallas. Cincy pulled a big shocker and gave the Giants a wake up call. Every week is different. I would not want Romo as a franchise QB. No thanks. We had New England on the ropes and should have not blown the Tennesee game. Buffalo should really be 6-4. But they are not. But we could run the table.

Bills may be (finally) getting hot now that it counts.

Giants seem to be cooling off when they need to be staying hot. For awhile they looked almost unbeatable.

The Jets....does Rex Ryan survive if the Jets lose most or all of their remaining games?

The Giants seem to lose interest this time of the season. Then they will get healthy, focused and make a late run at it - if they can cover a wide receiver that is!

The Giants seem to lose interest this time of the season. Then they will get healthy, focused and make a late run at it - if they can cover a wide receiver that is!

I just hate to see a 9-7 team win a Super Bowl. They have been good, but also damn lucky. This Whitney Houston special that is on is another reminder of that game when she sang the national anthem, with our troups in the Gulf, and the game played with only one weeks rest. Wide fucking right

Oh lord, I just saw the score in Dallas. How bout dem Cowboys?!? :rolleyes: I guess Walter was right.

That's the game CBS is showing here in L.A. Cowboys OL is getting EMBARRASSED by Cleveland's DL. Romo and the offense look terrible.

Archived