2012 NFL Thread

Walter

A lot of close games right now. Bills still in it, Cleveland winning (WTF is that, lol), even KC fighting it out with Denver.

I am sensing I will have an ugly weak in the Predictions thread!

How the fuck can those bastard refs call pass interference to give them the game when he played the fucking ball. They gave Indy every fucking call in this game. I saw one obvious hold on them first play of the game and they call nothing

This Colin Kaepernick kid is looking like he's the real deal. If the 49ers win this game, you can kiss Alex Smith as the starting QB goodbye.

Which is kind of shocking. Didn't I read that Smith had sme of the best QB stats this season? If that's true, where does he go after this season?

Good idea. I would take George Plimpton or fucking Oliver Hardy over the amish red headed woodpecker

LOL! Oliver Hardy!! Now there's a guy that could just make u bust up laughing, just by looking at the camera and including you in the joke!

Fitz wasn't that bad today was he, Rick?

LOL! Oliver Hardy!! Now there's a guy that could just make u bust up laughing, just by looking at the camera and including you in the joke!

Fitz wasn't that bad today was he, Rick?

Another game killer interception. Earlier, had Spiller wide open for a TD and over thew him. It was a free play as they jumped offsides. And had another sure TD but the throw was way off. He stinks. We have good personell but no QB. And a sack of shit for a coach. Terrible play calling on 2nd down especially, predictable as hell. Here's another fine mess he has us in.

So, is anyone as excited for this shitty Monday Night matchup as I am? :rolleyes: Things do get a lot better for ESPN next week, Giants vs. Redskins.

I am damn excited. Because I have money on Carolina!!!! And In the Evening, you are correct, Gruden is way overated. He is a rah rah sis boom bah type coach like Cowher. Yes he can motivate. But he is no Tom Landry. Does not have one fifth the brains Landry had

What is all this chatter about Gruden maybe going to the Boys? I think Gruden is overrated especially his time with Tampa. What he did with Oakland though was pretty impressive.

Really? haven't heard that one. I understand that he's itching to get back to coaching. I find him very entertaining as an announcer, over the top, but entertaining.

The Cowboys do need a shake up.

Heard Stevie Johnson wants Fitz to do the play calling, not Gailey!?!

Yes, my Cowboys need a shake up, but Jerry will not give up enough control to get a top flight coach....still don't know how he ever got "the tuna" to come in.

Archived