2012 NFL Thread

Walter

Yeah, as long as Jerry insist on being the G.M., I don't know if Dallas will ever get a strong head coach. Jason Garrett is a good offensive coordinator but not a head coach. Maybe after missing the playoffs for yet another year, Jerry will swallow his pride and get a coach who can lead men & change the culture of mediocrity in Dallas, someone like a Bill Cowher. It's a long shot though.

Heard Stevie Johnson wants Fitz to do the play calling, not Gailey!?!

Yes, my Cowboys need a shake up, but Jerry will not give up enough control to get a top flight coach....still don't know how he ever got "the tuna" to come in.

Its only the beginning of the end for Gailey and Fitz. Fitz for sure. I am hoping they go after Alex Smith like you suggested.

Fucking Eagles. Lose already and get Reid his walking papers. Do your damn selves a favor and cut the man loose. And do him a favor too so he can live the rest of his life without the stress.

Agree, let the man go. His heart isn't in it, looks like. And the team sure isn't putting a lot of heart and soul into the games. Cut Reid loose, and start the search for a new coach while you plug in an interim.

I just hope the Eagles lay one more egg this week, down in Big D! If they don't get up for this game, then they will lose every remaining game there after, IMO. Then again there is Tony Oh-no in the house, so no game is safe! :(

Don't they? I should just look it up and feel free to tell me to stop being lazy and visit google, but.......I was out of the US for the games a few weeks ago when the Patriots/Colts game time was moved. Perhaps that one was on Fox. Is it only NBC that does not have the right to flex?

<Edited for bad typing on top of laziness>

At this point in time I don't care how the Browns beat the steelers, but they did. So what if the steelers were down to their 3rd string QB, eight turnovers is eight turnovers. As a devout Browns fan I'm enjoying this, thank you very much.

I'll take a win like that this week. At this point in Charlie Batch's career, they may consider bringing in the water-boy.

At this point in time I don't care how the Browns beat the steelers, but they did. So what if the steelers were down to their 3rd string QB, eight turnovers is eight turnovers. As a devout Browns fan I'm enjoying this, thank you very much.

I'm thinking your Browns could steal another game in Oakland on Sunday. The Raiders are just pitiful.

And I'm sure the Steelers are praying Big Ben comes back this Sunday. They are toast without him.

I'm sure the Steelers are praying Big Ben comes back this Sunday. They are toast without him.

They would have been okay with Byron but his ribs were broken early in the Ravens game. They can't get it down with Charlie no team can survive 8 turnovers. Heck 8 punts is bad enough.

I'm thinking your Browns could steal another game in Oakland on Sunday. The Raiders are just pitiful.

I'm thinking you're right. We have been playing some good football but obviously coming up short on a few of those games. We are improving in a lot of ways, Trent Richardson is the real deal at RB...loved his play at Alabama. The D-line is getting better as of late, as has or O-line. The WR's are starting to look good, especially Josh Gordon and Greg Little. We'll see how Weeden finishes the year at QB, but I have to say or greatest need is at the CB position, Joe Haden makes the backfield better but we need more depth. It will be an interesting offseason, but there's still more football yet to be played. GO BROWNS!!!

They would have been okay with Byron but his ribs were broken early in the Ravens game. They can't get it down with Charlie no team can survive 8 turnovers. Heck 8 punts is bad enough.

8 turnovers is just a mind boggling stat. I just don't expect such atrocious play from the Pittsburgh Steelers. It'll be interesting to see what happens during the week as far as the QB situation for the Steelers is concerned. Even if they go back to Leftwich, I don't see him beating the Ravens in Baltimore. Get a flak jacket for Big Ben I say.

I'm thinking you're right. We have been playing some good football but obviously coming up short on a few of those games. We are improving in a lot of ways, Trent Richardson is the real deal at RB...loved his play at Alabama. The D-line is getting better as of late, as has or O-line. The WR's are starting to look good, especially Josh Gordon and Greg Little. We'll see how Weeden finishes the year at QB, but I have to say or greatest need is at the CB position, Joe Haden makes the backfield better but we need more depth. It will be an interesting offseason, but there's still more football yet to be played. GO BROWNS!!!

Beating the Raiders does not fall under the category of stealing a game even for Cleveland. The Browns should go in there and whallop them as like the Eagles they have quit. I wonder if the Bills will now quit? Coach and QB must go

I don't see the Bills quitting with the Jaguars coming up to Buffalo, although if the Bills lose that game then I may have to revise my opinion.

:mellow:

Many here would prefer they tank to get a better pick. I dont see that happening but Fitzpatrick is a lost cause. Gailey is being trashed in the media for trying to put a positive spin on things. Alex Smith is a target already and he should be. Fire Gailey, try to get Cowher, if you cant, go get an assistant like Schottenheimer or someone else? Pursue Alex Smith. Myself, if we cant land him I am for offering the Raiders something for Leinert and giving Matt a shot.

Dem dirty birds, doing it in the A-T-L. smiley-dance013.gif 5 Drew Brees interceptions, incredible!

Love it. I just bet Dallas and laid the 10 before the line goes up. I got in with Carolina minus 3 before it got jacked to 4 1/2. Buffalo has gone up to 6! Shocking. It takes $500,000 to move the line a half a point in Vegas

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121130/SPORTS0101/211300452/1126/sports0101/Lions-Dominic-Raiola-Titus-Young-We-moved-from-him-

I'd thought I'd heard it all, but this is a new one on me. Apparently Lion's receiver Titus Young purposely lined up in the wrong position on the field several times during the Packers game. He also attempted to re-direct his teammates to the wrong position, causing a penalty in one instance, and a time-out in another. Wtf ? Then he sits out a game and Stafford throws for 450 yards and the passing game suddenly looks healthy. Get this idiot out of here !

I think the Lions are a good bet this week at home against the Colts.

Archived