2012 NFL Thread

Walter

The Lions at Green Bay tonite, where we've lost an NFL record 21 years in a row. That includes 3 losses in Milwaukee, where Green Bay hasn't played in a generation.

The Giants always get it together at the right time, and this year will be no different.

Adrian Peterson is running like John Riggins. It's too bad Ponder can't hit the broad side of a barn, or the Vikings might go somewhere.

The Lions at Green Bay tonite, where we've lost an NFL record 21 years in a row. That includes 3 losses in Milwaukee, where Green Bay hasn't played in a generation.

The Giants always get it together at the right time, and this year will be no different.

Adrian Peterson is running like John Riggins. It's too bad Ponder can't hit the broad side of a barn, or the Vikings might go somewhere.

i bet the Lions plus 7. So far a great start. GO LIONS!!!!!

^^ So Rick, how bad was the officiating in Buffalo today? Or was there another reason the Bills lost.

The defense played great except on the winning drive with 46 seconds left. Cant blame the defense. Gilmour is a work i progress as a rookie. It was a fitting end with Shitzpatrick throwing a typical stinker of an interception. He is gone. Gailey may be gone too. The Bills are not as bad as their record. Lost four games in final minute and we know the QB is the main reason. I hope they go after Alex Smith.

GO LIONS. TD!!!!!!!

Archived