2012 NFL Thread

Walter

Detroit is just like the Bills. Give game away. Detroit has completely outplayed them and what do they do? A stupid fumble ran back for a TD. That one on Stafford. And terrible coaching as usual.

Agree. So frustrating! Detroit is owning the Pack, and just stops playing....

I still say the Lions are inches away from being very very good.

Agree. So frustrating! Detroit is owning the Pack, and just stops playing....

I still say the Lions are inches away from being very very good.

I believe they are very good now and just need a better coach. I do not know how the hell they dont go for the first down when they tried that long field goal in bad conditions? They were moving the ball every time they had it. One bad mistake by Stafford cost them one TD. Just luck for Green Bay. And I still thought they would win after that. At least the coach kicked that field goal with 7 seconds left. I wonder if he had them plus 7 like I did? Ha. Another Tommy Prothro. If you dont remember him, he coached the Los Angleos Rams and then the Chargers for a short time before they caught him with parlay sheets and betting against his own team I believe.

The Bills are not as bad as their record. Lost four games in final minute and we know the QB is the main reason.

One week it's the defense, the next week it's the officials, then Fitz....:rolleyes:

As the legendary Bill Parcells once said, "You are what your record says you are!"

One week it's the defense, the next week it's the officials, then Fitz.... :rolleyes:

As the legendary Bill Parcells once said, "You are what your record says you are!"

I dont think the Lions are what there record is. And I dont thnk fat ass Parcells is any kind of legend

I hope RGIII is going to be okay to play next Sunday. I want to see the NFC East race go down to the wire and I believe it will when the Giants lose next week in Atlanta, provided the Falcons show up. Still can't believe how they got rolled yesterday by the Panthers.

Can't wait for Monday Night Football. I'm going nuts waiting for the hours to roll by.

:ahhh:

Oh lord, I can't believe there are some people whining about the Seahawks running up the score on the Cardinals. How about Arizona playing some defense & not turning the ball over eight times. You're supposed to be a professional fucking football team, so play like one and don't whine if the other team whoops your ass & whoops it soundly.

:rolleyes:

Sorry, typo on my end! Still, I don't see where their offense has been THAT bad. And I'm not convinced Jim Caldwell is THAT good...

It is an interesting move to make with that record, this late in the season. Many other teams would be better served by a similar move.

Must be an issue on the coaching staff, IMO. I mean between Cam and Harbaugh, or he is looking for a scapegoat?

:hysterical:

He has 2 more Super Bowl wins than your organization has in its existence....

We gave him one. And we have been to four. Some teams like Detroit and Cleveland have been to zero. And parcells knows he was lucky in Super Bowl 25.

Let me add, not every head coach that is fortunate enough to win a Super Bowl or a championship in other sports is a legend. That is utter nonsense. NONSENSE.

Must be an issue on the coaching staff, IMO. I mean between Cam and Harbaugh, or he is looking for a scapegoat?

Now, I wonder what the radio sports shows have to talk about. The real problem is lack of protection. If they don't adjust personnel, the Ravens will continue to suffer. Michael Ohr can not handle the blind side in the NFL. He was moved over to right tackle for a reason last season. Firing Cam will not fix the problems, if they can't block the pass rush.

Now, I wonder what the radio sports shows have to talk about. The real problem is lack of protection. If they don't adjust personnel, the Ravens will continue to suffer. Michael Ohr can not handle the blind side in the NFL. He was moved over to right tackle for a reason last season. Firing Cam will not fix the problems, if they can't block the pass rush.

IMO Baltimore is still a possibility to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl. If I had to give you one team right now to chose from, my choice would be Baltimore.

I don't know if I trust Baltimore's defense or Joe Flacco in the playoffs. True, they did beat New England earlier in the year but the Patriots are a much better team now. I still think the Texans might be the team to beat although my opinion could change based on what happens tonight.

hey Rick!

>We gave him one.<

We? Are you Norwood? :P

>And we have been to four.<

In a row and the only teams to lose 4 in a row.Not to bust your chops,....

>Let me add, not every head coach that is fortunate enough to win a Super Bowl or a championship in other sports is a legend. That is utter nonsense. NONSENSE.

<

Then Tom Flores should be in the HOF?No?

hey Rick!

>We gave him one.<

We? Are you Norwood? :P

>And we have been to four.<

In a row and the only teams to lose 4 in a row.Not to bust your chops,....

>Let me add, not every head coach that is fortunate enough to win a Super Bowl or a championship in other sports is a legend. That is utter nonsense. NONSENSE.

<

Then Tom Flores should be in the HOF?No?

No he should not and neither should Belick. Norwood probably gets too much blame and that bastard Chuck Dickerson not enough./ He was in alot of radio fights (Dickerson) after Levy fired his ass. I am surprised he wasnt jumped outside his office. Seriously. The way he used to tell people off. I have a local asshole here I have to deal with. The Buffalo sports media cant stand him. And I cant stand him.

No he should not and neither should Belick. Norwood probably gets too much blame and that bastard Chuck Dickerson not enough./ He was in alot of radio fights (Dickerson) after Levy fired his ass. I am surprised he wasnt jumped outside his office. Seriously. The way he used to tell people off. I have a local asshole here I have to deal with. The Buffalo sports media cant stand him. And I cant stand him.

:blink:

So far, a lot of the talking heads on ESPN are picking the Patriots. I wonder what the Monday Night Countdown crew will have to say. If Houston can run the ball effectively and get that play-action going, I think they have more than a decent shot at knocking off the Pats. Things don't get any easier for New England next week either playing the 49ers, but I think I may take the Pats in that one.

Archived