2012 NFL Thread

Walter

For awhile there it looked like Houston had a chance. They forced quite a few 3 and outs on Brady, but Houston just couldn't get anything going.

I did think the pass interference call on Welker was rubbish, but sometimes you get a call your way, take it as a gift!

Looks like the Pats might be your AFC rep in the SB if they keep playing like this. If they face Denver in the playoffs, that could be interesting!

I did think the pass interference call on Welker was rubbish, but sometimes you get a call your way, take it as a gift!

Looks like the Pats might be your AFC rep in the SB if they keep playing like this. If they face Denver in the playoffs, that could be interesting!

I agree about the pass interference call, but then there was a bad one (also pass int) against the Patriots not long after.

Defense improving. When Talib fell it didn't look serious, but we'll have to wait and see.

It's going to be an interesting matchup this Sunday night, can the 49ers defense get after Brady & how will Colin Kaepernick do against that Patriots defense. This will definitely be one of the biggest test for Colin. Should be a good game, hopefully better than that Monday night disgrace.

It's going to be an interesting matchup this Sunday night, can the 49ers defense get after Brady & how will Colin Kaepernick do against that Patriots defense. This will definitely be one of the biggest test for Colin. Should be a good game, hopefully better than that Monday night disgrace.

I believe it will be and think the 49ers can win

New England really was lucky on that fumble. But they always are lucky. If they dont get it right, the refs will get it right for them

"Luck is the residue of design." ~ John Milton/Branch Rickey

Or as someone else a lot smarter than I said, "Luck is when preparation meets opportunity."

Baltimore is the only team that knows how to beat New England

The New York Football Giants also know a thing or two about beating New England...as well as Buffalo. ;)

"Luck is the residue of design." ~ John Milton/Branch Rickey

Or as someone else a lot smarter than I said, "Luck is when preparation meets opportunity."

The New York Football Giants also know a thing or two about beating New England...as well as Buffalo. ;)

Yeah, well Buffalo took them to the last play of the game until Shitzpatrick fucked us again. We did not get our asses handed to us like Houston last night. Give us a QB and a coach and things will be much different. Just like the Lions. Get them a real coach and they will win

A lot of intriguing matchups this Sunday; Giants/Falcons, Packers/Bears, Broncos/Ravens early, although I'll be wasting my time on the Jags/Dolphins game. :rolleyes:

That Steelers/Cowboys game should be a good one. I would like to see how the Steelers rebound after getting bitch slapped by the Chargers.

A lot of intriguing matchups this Sunday; Giants/Falcons, Packers/Bears, Broncos/Ravens early, although I'll be wasting my time on the Jags/Dolphins game. :rolleyes:

That Steelers/Cowboys game should be a good one. I would like to see how the Steelers rebound after getting bitch slapped by the Chargers.

Loyalty. Isnt it a bitch? Well, my loyalties to Buffalo are there. But I will use my Sunday ticket and be flipping. I really dont care to watch another stinker with a QB and coach that are already walking dead men. I like Chicago to beat Green Bay. I think Pittsburgh probably beats Dallas because we know Dallas is overated and Pittsburgh will have Rothlesburger. I think I hate his name more than any QB of all time. I would not be surprised if the Eagles upset the Bengals and I would like to know why the line has Cincy minus 5 on the road? Can anyone tell me if someone major is out for the Eagles? if not I may bite. I like the Lions to hammer Arizona and I think Baltimore should beat Denver at home. I am not sold on Denver at all. They are the worst team with a good record and Detroit is the best team with a lousy record. No reason for them to be where they are. I am hoping Atlanta comes to play and puts an ass whipping on the Giants. I picked San Fran to beat New England. Ill tell you one thing, they will not get embarrased like Houston.

I really don't like all of this talk that's going on about expanding the playoffs. One of the things that's great about the NFL (and MLB too) is that half the damn teams in the league don't get into the tournament, unlike the NBA. Why fuck with a great system, remember the old cliche "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". Roger Goodell should have better things to do.

Archived