2012 NFL Thread

Walter

I have the Direct TV Sunday Ticket so I'll be hitting all the games cause my team is playing tonight.

Same here. That way I can avoid the anguish of watching my favorite team lose again. Fucking Bills. Ill watch Chic/GB for sure. I bet Chicago. Only stupid asshole in the world that thinks they will win. SF and NE will be good, but the events in Conn have kind of dampered it.

Adrian Peterson is a beast. I don't know what possessed me to pick the Rams. :slapface:

The same thing that possessed me to take the stinking Bears. One would have thought the Rams would win that game. What a step backwards that is for them. Minnesota is one of the toughest teams to figure. and Philly.

The NFL is a joke. They just called Peppers for a late hit on Rogers. A game killer penalty that is not a penalty. They already took a legit TD from Chicago. Troy Aikman agreed this is no penalty. The refs have too much control of this sport. I no longer rate it as a top sport. MBA, MLB, and NHL when playing are all better sports. More legit

^^^

Why do you always blame the refs when you lose a bet?

Wow, the Giants got bitch slapped. Falcons might be the real deal this year.

Naw, it's more like the Giants are schizophrenic...I'm still not ready to say Atlanta is up there with SF and GB when it comes to the playoffs.

Denver is for real, though. Good rebound victory by Houston, too.

^^^

That was a great game to watch! I had to check to see who I picked as I'd forgotten if I picked Pittsburgh or Dallas. Three way tie for first in the NFC East now.

Hope the SF-New England game is just as good.

Come on Patriots!

The Saints shut out Tampa Bay, 41-0.

A little late to be playing your best football.....

In the beginning of the season, I predicted the Saints would go 8-8 give or take a game. If they win the next two (yet I think they will lose at least one) they will be at my predicted record.

Archived