2012 NFL Thread

The Jets may give Rex Ryan one more year to try and right the ship. Get a new QB in there, maybe Michael Vick and see what happens. Norv Turner is toast though, at least I hope he is. He would make a good offensive coordinator somewhere. Philip Rivers can show flashes of brilliance, he just needs to cut down on the turnovers.

The Jets ownership are not known for having patience with coaches like Detroit and Cincy. I say Turner, Gailey, Ryan, Reid are toast. Melba.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I turn on the game and it's already 21-3 Falcons. And here I was worried Detroit would put up a fight at home and this might be a trap game for Atlanta.

That's 3 for RW now. The only bright spot is CJ breaks a few records but let's not forget he put the pigskin on the turf.

I'm already tired of hearing about this record. If CJ gets it, it will still be among the most irrelevant records in the NFL. At least Jerry Rice's record-season led the 49ers to the NFC Championship game. Megatron's won't even get them to the playoffs. Playoffs? You're talking about PLAYOFFS?

I don't care how many records CJ sets...he's not better than Jerry Rice, the G.O.A.T.!

Which is precisely why I find it hard to take Atlanta seriously as a contender.

I believe the NFC title game will be Atlanta vs San Fran. We all know that there is not a huge leap from worst to first. My Bills had the Giants on the ropes last year. Remember that? But without a QB you lose. Ryan is good enough. And Atlanta has the best secondary in football. Notice how they have contained the Lions. I believe the Super Bowl will be Atlanta and New England.

I believe the NFC title game will be Atlanta vs San Fran. We all know that there is not a huge leap from worst to first. My Bills had the Giants on the ropes last year. Remember that? But without a QB you lose. Ryan is good enough. And Atlanta has the best secondary in football. Notice how they have contained the Lions. I believe the Super Bowl will be Atlanta and New England.

Only if Atlanta gets home-field advantage throughout the playoffs. They have to get the #1 seed...if San Francisco or Green Bay gets it, forget it.

Forget about Green Bay and that stinking secondary. Forget about it.

If Atlanta, a warm-weather-dome-team has to go to Lambeau in January, forget about the Falcons mounting any kind of passing attack.

Looks like Atlanta finally has the Lions under control. I'm off to finally go see "The Hobbit".

Later, dudes!

If Atlanta, a warm-weather-dome-team has to go to Lambeau in January, forget about the Falcons mounting any kind of passing attack.

Looks like Atlanta finally has the Lions under control. I'm off to finally go see "The Hobbit".

Later, dudes!

But dont forget Vick went up there wiith the dirty birds and beat them there. Green Bay has no secondary and it will spell their undoing. San Fran and Atlanta. One of those two will represent the NFC.