2012 NFL Thread

Walter

Over 1800 receiving yards for a 4-11 team just doesn't seem that remarkable but maybe that's just the way I feel about it, although if CJ gets to 2000, I'll give him his props.

Aside from the Dolphins, I'll be pulling for the Redskins (Taters :D ) , RGIII in the playoffs would be a good thing for the league and damn exciting to watch.

>Over 1800 receiving yards for a 4-11 team just doesn't seem that remarkable but maybe that's just the way I feel about it, although if CJ gets to 2000, I'll give him his props.<

He could but anytime you break Rice's records,... Plus Rice was on great teams,the Lions? :o

>Aside from the Dolphins, I'll be pulling for the Redskins (Taters :D ) , RGIII in the playoffs would be a good thing for the league and damn exciting to watch.<

Agreed!

>Over 1800 receiving yards for a 4-11 team just doesn't seem that remarkable but maybe that's just the way I feel about it, although if CJ gets to 2000, I'll give him his props.<

He could but anytime you break Rice's records,... Plus Rice was on great teams,the Lions? :o

>Aside from the Dolphins, I'll be pulling for the Redskins (Taters :D ) , RGIII in the playoffs would be a good thing for the league and dI aamn exciting to watch.<

Agreed!

I believe the Redskins will win the East and get in. But they will not beat Atlanta or San Fran. They are not that good yet. As soon as the season is over I can see Alex Smith packing his bags never to return. He is going to demand a trade. I dont know if he is a free agent or not? I wish they listed every players situation on the major sports sites but they do not. I want to see him in Buffalo and Haslett as the coach.

Over 1800 receiving yards for a 4-11 team just doesn't seem that remarkable but maybe that's just the way I feel about it, although if CJ gets to 2000, I'll give him his props.

Aside from the Dolphins, I'll be pulling for the Redskins (Taters :D ) , RGIII in the playoffs would be a good thing for the league and damn exciting to watch.

As much as I don't like the Taters, I have to agree about RGIII. He seems like the total package - talented and personally grounded. Good guy. Kinda a shame he plays here :)

As much as I don't like the Taters, I have to agree about RGIII. He seems like the total package - talented and personally grounded. Good guy. Kinda a shame he plays here :)

Yes, but is he black enough? :rolleyes:

That guy should have been fired for saying what he did!

I don't have anything against NYG and Eli. I used to like Victor Cruz, but now like and respect him even more (Sandy Hook). But since they've broken my heart a few times too many, I don't mind seeing them lose. So, cheering along with you ebk.

^^ They bit me too jb. The Cowboys always find a way to break hearts, but they still have a chance at the playoffs, especially if the Giants go down today.

What did I tell you weeks ago? They will do just enough to raise our hopes, keep Garrett's job and then rip our hearts out - again!

IF Dallas beats Washington next week, they win the NFC Least. That is if the Ravens finish the ass kickin' they're giving the Giants right now! :cheer:

What did I tell you weeks ago? They will do just enough to raise our hopes, keep Garrett's job and then rip our hearts out - again!

IF Dallas beats Washington next week, they win the NFC Least. That is if the Ravens finish the ass kickin' they're giving the Giants right now! :cheer:

When you're right, you're right. But I'm sure you're loving the beatdown the Ravens are putting on the Giants right now. I hope Baltimore keeps it up in the second half.

Dallas still has a pulse, it's faint but they are not cooked yet even though I'll be pulling for RGIII next week.

It's the Ravens, Walter. They will find a way to lose in the 4th quarter... which is why I'm trying to stay calm...

Yes, he should have. RGIII is such a great role model. That was one of the year's biggest media WTF moments.

Indeed. I believe he's still on suspension. It could turn out to be permanent after TPTB think about it a bit more.

It's the Ravens, Walter. They will find a way to lose in the 4th quarter... which is why I'm trying to stay calm...

I never like 20 point leads with an unstable team....NYG can score 3 TD's in 6 min. or less - they've done it to my 'boys before! :(

Archived