2012 NFL Thread

Walter

It could be worse Rick,you could be a Jets fan,...

Ha. Good point. And they had high goals. I believe Rex Ryan is toast also after the gun fires. He knows it. The Jets organization is not known for being patient. To me another no brainer is to fire Swarz in Detroit. This guy must go. All that talent and 4 wins? And I picked them again today as usual. How can you ignore the talent they have? They have the best reciever in football. They are the most underachieving team in sports. Lets try and guess how many coaches will be fired?

Here are mine

Gailey

Ryan

Swartz

Turner

Clevelands coach, we already have the word

Jason Garrett (if Dallas loses today)

Andy Reid (Lurie has already said, you dont make it and you are gone)

Ken Whisenhunt

Romeo Cremmel

^^

Rick, like your list. You think Whisenhunt is gone? And Ryan? I can see them giving Ryan another go, after all, he did get them to two AFC championships....

I also think Garret may be ok in Dallas.

We'll know a lot more tomorrow morning!

Ryan created a circus with Tebow. Sanchez just got another one picked and taken to the house. GONE.

Mark Sanchez is a lame duck walking. Glad to hear your boys are doing well Rick. And so much for the Eagles playing hard for Andy Reid.

:rolleyes:

They only do well when it comes to blowing a draft spot. They do all the wrong things right. Fire everyone tomorrow including the fucking waterboy

^^ Heh, I like how you keep selling the Packers short. I think they will prove you wrong today & come playoff time.

Well I bet the game over 46. I do like Minnesota to win. Green Bay's defense outside of Matthews sucks. Peterson is going to fucking eat them for breakfast.

Giants score a touchdown with 17 seconds left in just two plays?? Where was this team the last two weeks??

Thank God Detroit is stinking up the joint, as long as the NYG are out, I will be happy!

I understand the winner of Dallas and Wash wins the division and the loser goes home right? So how can the Giants get in with a 9-7 record AGAIN? If they do, no way do they get to the dance again. NO WAY

Wow, the Texans look like they might be the biggest fraud in the league heading into the playoffs. If Indy holds on, the Texans go from #1 down to possibly #3 depending on what the Pats and Broncos do later today.

I think I'm the only one who had the Bucs over the Falcons today. Woo-hoo!

Of all the coaches being fired, who gets re-hired?

Gotta be Reid. How many playoff gmes did they make it to, how many NFC championships did they make it to? He knows how to get the wins a lot more than most coaches do.

But gosh is he freaking HATED in PA right now, man, worse than a criminal....

Of all the coaches being fired, who gets re-hired?

Gotta be Reid. How many playoff gmes did they make it to, how many NFC championships did they make it to? He knows how to get the wins a lot more than most coaches do.

But gosh is he freaking HATED in PA right now, man, worse than a criminal....

Who would want him with all the baggage he brings. Man you guys are jumpin all over my posts. Reid is a goner.

Archived