2012 NFL Thread

Walter

Heads are rolling around the league: Pat Shurmur, Romeo Crennel, Lovie Smith, Andy Reid, Chan Gailey, all fired. Norv Turner about to be fired, no official word yet.

I know Rick must be happy about Gailey.

EEEEHAAAAA!!!! FIRED BITCH!!!!

6 FIRED AND ITS NOT EVEN HIGH NOON!!!!!

Plus, once expectations are put on them again - Romo will go into Tony Oh-no mode and that'll be the end of that. They'll probably win this weekend vs. Cleveland and then things will be hyped a little. Then beat Washington and things will get over-hyped and then just find another way to rip my heart out (and all other Cowboy's fans) again. The rivalry between Dallas and Washington goes without speaking, tough game without considering records. They have Philly at home, go to the 'nati and then have Pittsburgh and New Orleans back to back. Finish on the road in DC. Not exactly playing the Jets, Bills and 'fins.

We will probably end up looking foolish again, with just a glimmer of hope - so everything/everyone stays in place....:rolleyes:

Do I know my team or what......:rolleyes:

Norv Turner should of been fired years ago...same old song and dance with that clown...cant believe Lovie Smith is out with a 10-6 record..

Agree. Would be interesting to see how many coaches with a worse record than Lovie this season held onto their jobs.

I wish we could get Norv Turner down in Miami as the offensive coordinator. Wherever he lands, he'll be an asset.

That is where he is going to wind up no doubt and he knows it. He had the talent to win in San Diego. And took over a 14-2 team and ruined them.

They were rumoring Dallas this morning, which would be GREAT! He was Garrett's OC when he was backup qb in the 90's and they have a good relationship. Apparently, JG doesn't want to give up play calling - but he really needs to so he can focus on managing the game better. We shall see....

Along with Norv Turner and Chan Gailey, Andy Reid should have been fired a long time ago, too.

Not just because his family has been a powder-keg the last few years, but for the way he wasted the talent he had in Philly. Other coaches have done more with less, while Andy Reid has done less with more for more than a decade.

He misused Brian Westbrook for years, and coddled McNabb. The Giants went to three Super Bowls in the Reid-era, and won two of them...all with equal or less talent on paper than the Eagles. The Eagles could only manage one Super Bowl appearance and upchucked on national tv.

Good riddance to all the recycled losers: Turner, Gailey, and now Reid.

Archived