2012 NFL Thread

Walter

Jeramiah Trotter rips Reid on Cincy radio. Says Reid was outcoached in many big games and if it comes down to coaching with both teams being equal, they will lose with Reid

I've been saying that since at least 2003-04.

Good luck DAS, with Reid coaching your Chiefs now. Let's see who Andy brings in as QB?

Yeah, I wonder whom..... Did the Chiefs interview a minority candidate? I haven't paid attention at all this week to the interviewing process.

All I know is Jones is STILL the GM, Garrett is STILL the coach and Romo is STILL the quarterback in Dallas - which means they STILL won't win the sixth Super Bowl championship, next season!

Yeah, I wonder whom..... Did the Chiefs interview a minority candidate? I haven't paid attention at all this week to the interviewing process.

All I know is Jones is STILL the GM, Garrett is STILL the coach and Romo is STILL the quarterback in Dallas - which means they STILL won't win the sixth Super Bowl championship, next season!

Good point on the minority question. The Bills will interview Lovey but he has NO CHANCE. Cassel is still in KC as QB as far as I know? Will they keep him? I am wanting the Bills to go after Jimmy Haslett. They are talking to Kelly from Oregon now.

Since there are no qbs in the draft, the Chiefs might take a look at bringing Matt Leinert or Alex Smith in.

Maybe Favre will come out of retirement :lol:

Since there are no qbs in the draft, the Chiefs might take a look at bringing Matt Leinert or Alex Smith in.

Why does everyone think I am nuts wanting to give Leinert a shot? I called into the local radio show and that asshole that always fights with me tried to make fun of me for suggesting it. To me Alex Smith and Leinert are the top two options in free agency. The Raiders have their heads up their ass's. Cant judge Matt for being on the bench there. I say give Matt a shot in Buffalo.

Ouch. Cincy QB sacked. I dont like how this started. But this is typical Cincy. They are like the Lions. Start like shit. But the only difference is, they win.

I hope Mike Shanahan isn't catching too much hell for leaving RGIII in the game for as long as he did yesterday. I'm one of those people who thought maybe he should have went to Cousins earlier than he did, but it's "damned if you do, damned if you don't". If he pulls Griffin and Cousins comes in lets say in the 3rd quarter and they still lose, people would be questioning why Griffin didn't stay in the game & we all remember how Jay Cutler was ripped when people thought he should have played through the pain in the NFC title game a few years ago.

Bottom line, if the Taters had won the game, this wouldn't be an issue.

Archived