Seismic Warning for 22/03/2012

Reggie29

Great! Jimmy Page releases the LR soubdtrack after 40 years and the world is going to be destroyed by a massive earthquake before it can arrive in the mail. Just my luck.

Seriously though, I tease about dooms day and catastrophe theories but if by a huge coincidence there is an earthquake I'm going to crap myself. We just had our first earthquake ever here in Kansas last year. Everything shook very slightly one night and everyone was running around the following morning like they survived the apocylpse. lol

coincidentally there has been a major earthquake in our city today... telephone and cellphone lines are down, for some reason the Internet's still up, I'm contacting all of my relatives... I remembered the thread as soon as it stopped...

You should be ashamed for reposting this hogwash.

Typical, shoot down the messenger.

Whether it happens or not remains to be seen, however the scientific data cannot be ignored and in light of all the seismic activity of late (there was 7+ quake in Indonesia this morning), it is a very real threat.

Great! Jimmy Page releases the LR soubdtrack after 40 years and the world is going to be destroyed by a massive earthquake before it can arrive in the mail. Just my luck.

:lol:

Life just isn't fair is it.

Actually though what's being said here is worthy of being taken seriously......or at least semi-seriously.

:lol:

Life just isn't fair is it.

Actually though what's being said here is worthy of being taken seriously......or at least semi-seriously.

agree. And to think this morning when I saw this thread I was going to dismiss it as mere gibberish, at the end of the day I thank reggie for posting this (although I don't neccesarily connect what the person is saying in the youtube video with today's events).

At some point I was really worried about my mother and brothers. It brought back memories of a huge earthquake several years ago when Mexico City was reduced to rubble.

Bare in mind that even the greatest believers of this theory don't believe that these situations "create" earthquakes but rather that they result in earthquakes that would have taken place already being setoff slightly earlier so even they don't believe your going to see Kanas leveled by "the big one".

Bare in mind that even the greatest believers of this theory don't believe that these situations "create" earthquakes but rather that they result in earthquakes that would have taken place already being setoff slightly earlier so even they don't believe your going to see Kanas leveled by "the big one".

Kansas is already pretty level. lol

I'm kinda suprised. This sounded a little like a domms day theory. Is the Australia earthquake consistent with what was predicted in the video? No one hurt in the quake is whats important though.

I'm kinda suprised. This sounded a little like a domms day theory. Is the Australia earthquake consistent with what was predicted in the video? No one hurt in the quake is whats important though.

The timing was a little out (24 hours), but it is consistent.

Yes, the main thing is there was no damage or casualties.

Archived