Red Hot Chili Peppers - Red Hot Chili Peppers Want To Perform With Jimmy

The Pagemeister

They should indeed combine the last centuries' cliche's then...........

Imagine,

Flea plays again being nekkid, he plays the opening notes of Dazed and confused

Jimmy joins him as soon as the guitar part begins. Jimmy wears only a tennis shoe to cover his peelieweelie..........and the crowd goes NUTS.

When the violin bow section begins, Jimmy magickally pulls out a red snapper and slaps Flea's ass.........

(we leave the rest open to the filthier minds here...........like Flea looking very dazed and confused after something like insertion etcetera)

(No real fish were hurt while writing this)

(How low can you go?)

(Hmmmmmmmm.....very very low indeed)

Srcrew the socks. Let the Peppers don the socks.

Jimmy would be dangling panties and bras off his talleywacker that lusting chicks would heave onto the stage. He would do a wardrobe change after each song.

He would use a pair of lace stockings instead of a violin bow, to achieve a unique 'screeching" wail. One end of the stockings held in his mouth, the other end in his hand.

This can go much lower, you know...

Chad Did what i thought was a great job with Achillies Last Stand in that John Bonham tribute, which was last year sometime. Its been posted on utube if anyone is interested.

It's funny you mention that, because I just watched that clip the other day. However-I felt just the opposite. He did a "winging it" version if you asked me, and I've been playing music more than half my life...Do I know it all? Hell no. But I know what I hear, and he had NO progressive groove in that rendition, nor did he key in on any of the important technical aspects that make the song so great. He did a Chad Smith version (which is what it's all about) but he's not the kind of drummer to play that song accurately. "The Ocean" , "Kashmir" or something of that nature is much more up his alley.. I don't care for him or the RHCP besides a handful of songs, but I'm not being biased against them-it just proves to me why I don't care for the guy or his music as a whole. I appreciate his taste in Zeppelin, but as a drummer, he doesn't stand out to me as anything special.

It's funny you mention that, because I just watched that clip the other day. However-I felt just the opposite. He did a "winging it" version if you asked me, and I've been playing music more than half my life...Do I know it all? Hell no. But I know what I hear, and he had NO progressive groove in that rendition, nor did he key in on any of the important technical aspects that make the song so great. He did a Chad Smith version (which is what it's all about) but he's not the kind of drummer to play that song accurately. "The Ocean" , "Kashmir" or something of that nature is much more up his alley.. I don't care for him or the RHCP besides a handful of songs, but I'm not being biased against them-it just proves to me why I don't care for the guy or his music as a whole. I appreciate his taste in Zeppelin, but as a drummer, he doesn't stand out to me as anything special.

From a technical stand point your probably right regarding his performance on that song, but as far as the eye ball test i thought it sounded great, and he played with emotion and energy in my opinion. Plus That is not the easiest song to play.

From a technical stand point your probably right regarding his performance on that song, but as far as the eye ball test i thought it sounded great, and he played with emotion and energy in my opinion. Plus That is not the easiest song to play.

Exactly my point...he should have played something more his style, like the few tunes I mentioned or something along those lines...Achilles isn't a Chad Smith song. Maybe that was the only one left for him to choose, after the rest took the groovier tunes?

Exactly my point...he should have played something more his style, like the few tunes I mentioned or something along those lines...Achilles isn't a Chad Smith song. Maybe that was the only one left for him to choose, after the rest took the groovier tunes?

The last little bit of the song, the jam thing at the end, is pretty good. A little practice/playing around with the song would probably yield better results.

Archived