Any good designer here? Page's pendant...

I fear I can't afford that... however... looks awesome, it seems a very good job! :D enjoy it!

Thanks Laura!

Believe it or not, everything is expensive here. And as this is not a mass production piece but handmade one by one, it gets more expensive. I'm not a seller, I will just make some few pendants and stop it. I do wish I could give it for free…but I'm not rich :(

I'm considering including free shipping via EMS to people from this forum.

All the best!

Just to give you an idea, here's the pendant still rough, not polished yet. Note that the locket bail (part where chain holds it) is different. This can be changed by order, but I preferred this shape for a better "fine jewel look". Please, this photo was taken using an iPhone and the angle/light is not good. This is just to give you an idea how will look like. I will post next week photos of it finished.

Thank you.

...Sergio you are such an inspiration for creativity....it is really beautiful, thank you for your dedication.....

It is more than beautiful...stunning!!!

...Sergio you are such an inspiration for creativity....it is really beautiful, thank you for your dedication.....

It is more than beautiful...stunning!!!

Thank you so much for your kind words! Much appreciated indeed!

Since I'm not a silversmith too, you have no idea how much time I spent telling to the maker what to change and so. Of course, it's not perfect but since we don't have a PRECISE sketch there's some improvisation to make it a fine piece (for my taste). Page's one seems to be much simpler…with a "hippie"style, but I thought in something more "sophisticated".

Feel free to follow me on Facebook if you there and if you want.

Thanks Laura!

Believe it or not, everything is expensive here. And as this is not a mass production piece but handmade one by one, it gets more expensive. I'm not a seller, I will just make some few pendants and stop it. I do wish I could give it for free…but I'm not rich :(

I'm considering including free shipping via EMS to people from this forum.

All the best!

I think so, in the end it is a hand work, and in my opinion it's better worth than overvaluated things that we buy in shops...

Btw... I was doddling (I'm not drawer at all haha) and this kind of strange idea appeared O_o

If someone could put it into a good design it could be awesome because Zoso and that symbol share some features (and, of course, I bet Jimmy knew it very well haha!)

post-16038-0-73605300-1335634292.jpg

I think so, in the end it is a hand work, and in my opinion it's better worth than overvaluated things that we buy in shops...

Btw... I was doddling (I'm not drawer at all haha) and this kind of strange idea appeared O_o

If someone could put it into a good design it could be awesome because Zoso and that symbol share some features (and, of course, I bet Jimmy knew it very well haha!)

Thanks,

We share the same idea…when I saw the piece I thought it had some "zoso" like traces.

• 2 weeks later...

You will send DAS a free one!

wheel+hypnosis.gif

You also now think you're a duck!

Laughs…I'm hypnotized…but I'm not rich enough to send you for free ;)

But trust you anyone, If I could I'd give it to you as a gift! Maybe if I win the lottery…fingers crossed!

• 2 weeks later...

I bought one of the pendants Sergio had made, and it came out awesome. Really nice finish work and the natural blue topaz was a great idea. I like how it's similar to the original, but it is also more artistically different. I could have got better pictures if only there were more light. Please excuse the small cat hairs on the guitar and pendant. One of my cats, "Silvio" hangs out near where I took the pictures and is starting to shed for summer. Again, thanks Sergio!

post-20506-0-67667900-1337811095.jpgpost-20506-0-44738300-1337811097.jpg

Thank you for your post! I'm very happy with the fact that you liked the design .

I can see pendant is on the guitar and you have a cat. Me too, mine is called Frederico and I have a Gibson Les Paul R9.

All the best! Zepp ever!

• 2 weeks later...

wow, i think it's beautiful!

brspled used to make jewellery, i think she made a jimmy page one for someone else here a few years ago. maybe msg her too.

Yes, you're right, slave! I'm a goldsmith and I have made a pendant for a friend here on the board, based on Jimmy's MSG.

Here's a pic of it, I am sure I have some better pics, but I can't tell where.

pincenteJimmyPage001-1.jpg

And beautiful pendant, Sergio! E prazer em conhecê-lo! Abs

;)

Yes, you're right, slave! I'm a goldsmith and I have made a pendant for a friend here on the board, based on Jimmy's MSG.

;)

ah yes! that's the one, thanks for posting! you did a marvelous job xo

;)

I've done this one too a long time ago! It looks very similar to yours. You made a very nice piece! Congrats, my friend.

Prazer em conhecê-la também! ;)

BTW. I still wonder what stone is in this original pendant…emerald? Jade? Who knows? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived