ABC Trust - Overnight Sleep - Please Sponsor

kenog

I meant to post a few weeks ago that the ABC Trust had organised an overnight sleep on the streets of London, but unfortunately I forgot to do so beforehand. Nevertheless, Jimena did in fact sleep on the streets of London on Friday, 23 March in order to raise money/awareness for the ‘street’children of Brazil. I have put the details of her fundraising page below, and please note that you are still able to donate to her page in respect of this sponsored fundraising task.

jimena paratcha's fundraising page

Fundraiser:

jimena paratcha

My page: http://uk.virginmone.../jimenaparatcha

Hi, thanks for visiting my page!

As you probably know the Action for Brazil's Children's Trust is more than close to my heart. We have been working very hard this year to be able to bring the Brazil Street Child World Cup team to London and are looking forward to welcoming them in April.

I'll be sleeping on the street myself in order to raise funds for all of the life transforming work we have ahead of us.

Through Virgin Money Giving, you can sponsor me and donations will be quickly processed and passed on directly to the ABC Trust. Virgin Money Giving is a not for profit organisation and will claim gift aid on ABC's behalf.

I really appreciate your support and thank you very much for donations.

With my best and warmest wishes,

Jimena

Archived