2012 Baseball Thread

Bong-Man

They might start burning Bobby V. for real if they don't turn it around soon.

The 100th Anniversary thing for Fenway was nice on Friday, all the old Red Sox players showing up like that, tons of history. I just hope that Red Sox Nation made note that Curt Shilling was a no show for this. Bobby Dorr and Johnny Pesky were brought in on wheel chairs..........Curt Shilling was "too busy with his gaming company" to go. Really. This is a family forum so I won't post what I think of Curt Shilling.

I'll say it... Curt Shilling is a total asshole. And I don't hate the Saux...

Was at an airport bar and we got the bartender to turn on the end of the Sox-Mariners game. Quite exciting!!

Hi all,

>They might start burning Bobby V. for real if they don't turn it around soon.<

They already are :P Bobby V. is a band-aid for a severed arm,,,,,,

>The 100th Anniversary thing for Fenway was nice on Friday, all the old Red Sox players showing up like that, tons of history. I just hope that Red Sox Nation made note that Curt Shilling was a no show for this. Bobby Dorr and Johnny Pesky were brought in on wheel chairs..........Curt Shilling was "too busy with his gaming company" to go. Really. This is a family forum so I won't post what I think of Curt Shilling.<

The green garbage can?

KB

Texas (9-1) over last 10 is the hottest team in MLB, followed by those pesky gNats ( 8-2)from DC. I hope you can help the O's out and beat up on NY.

Strasburg is great. Wash in the race for sure. My Orioles are playing pretty good ball. Ihope they can keep it up. You know they lead the major leagues in homers. They do. Go O's. Texas looks like a monster.

Schilling is a tool.

A self-promoting tool.

It's ironic he's never too "busy" to give ESPN his time when it comes to baseball/Red Sox commentary/analysis but when it comes to celebrating that franchise.........I guess not.

A self-promoting POS tool.

Well I guess Theo Epstein also skipped the festivities and it seems he should have been there. I guess his hands are full dealing with the train wreck that is the Chicago Cubs.

When I think of Schilling I just remember the whole ridiculous bloody sock saga.

i really didn't even notice shilling was missing until i saw it in this thread

there were so many other great sox players there.......didn't matter

he's not really all that important in the scope of things

Well I guess Theo Epstein also skipped the festivities and it seems he should have been there. I guess his hands are full dealing with the train wreck that is the Chicago Cubs.

When I think of Schilling I just remember the whole ridiculous bloody sock saga.

Theo Epstein wasn't invited till the day before the ceremony... no wonder he said no..

I like Theo, but he left a pretty big train wreck in Boston.

No doubt Shilling is a big mouth. He has an opinion about everything ... But in his prime, he was pretty awesome.

Sorry, no disrespect to any Red Sox fans here with my last comment. Schilling showed no respect by not showing up though.

Bro,none taken,.....it was a birthday of a ballpark that was obsolete when Pearl Harbor was attacked.

The Rocket was in court.

Ted Williams is frozen,.......

Archived