2012 Baseball Thread

Bong-Man

Rangers just took 2 out of 3 vs Seattle ......we have 3 more with Seattle, 6 more with the Angels and 4 more games with Oakland.

We to to Seattle tomorrow. Finally Tillman is scheduled to pitch. He will be a sight for sore eyes as he was lights out for us. Seattle and Toronto are both in the spoilers seat along with the Red Sox in the AL. Seattle is most dangerous when Hernandez goes. Toronto, Romero and he goes tomorrow.

That one game playoff scares the shit out of me. Damn. I mean, if we wind up in it, we may have to send Chen, Gonzalez, Hunter, all to the mound. I hope Texas beats Oakland a few times.

Weiters hit two HR's today. This kid is going to be a good one for a long time.

Damn, I may have to take back my Adrian Beltre for AL MVP comment after tonight. Playoffs or not, Miguel Cabrera is just mashing the hell out of the ball. And the Tigers beat down the A's, Orioles fans must be happy.

I am happy that the Angels are losing and that Detroit beat Oakland and if Tampa loses again, they are really fading. We need to beat Seattle though if we want the division. We are in good shape for the wild card but I certainly want the division. I did win some parlays, but have money on the O's and I bet a three teamer, Detroit, Milwaukee and Tampa. Tampa is going to stick it to me. I also bet the hell out of Milwaukee and Cincy. I bet against both Piittsburgh and the Cubs and its because their game last night started at 130 am EST!!!! Both fucking tired and it paid off.

Tigers are pretty much done, but Miguel Cabrera is a serious MVP candidate. 2 HR's and 6 RBI's tonight?! .333 avg, 40 HR's, 129 RBI's. He's right there for a shot at the triple crown.

As far as making the playoffs...yesterday was their do or die game for the season, it was all on the line and they blew it. Down 2 games to the ChiSox in their final head-to-head matchup. Win and they're 1 back, lose and they're 3 back. They lost. With only 16 games left, to outright win the division they'd need to go 12-4 while Chicago goes 8-8. Don't see that happening. They both won tonight, for instance. So still 3 out with 15 now remaining. I just don't see Chicago fading like that in these last few games, even if the Tigers do rattle off a bunch of wins.

Sorry Tigers, you were just too inconsistent, played poor defense, and were too poorly managed to get it done.

Tigers are pretty much done, but Miguel Cabrera is a serious MVP candidate. 2 HR's and 6 RBI's tonight?! .333 avg, 40 HR's, 129 RBI's. He's right there for a shot at the triple crown.

As far as making the playoffs...yesterday was their do or die game for the season, it was all on the line and they blew it. Down 2 games to the ChiSox in their final head-to-head matchup. Win and they're 1 back, lose and they're 3 back. They lost. With only 16 games left, to outright win the division they'd need to go 12-4 while Chicago goes 8-8. Don't see that happening. They both won tonight, for instance. So still 3 out with 15 now remaining. I just don't see Chicago fading like that in these last few games, even if the Tigers do rattle off a bunch of wins.

Sorry Tigers, you were just too inconsistent, played poor defense, and were too poorly managed to get it done.

I do not think you can write them off yet by any means. As for Texas, where the fuck is the pitching? Now they need to win a slugfest. My fucking O's need to break out the lumbar and fast

Rick, did you really stay up all night to watch the Orioles beat Seattle in 18 innings? Don't lie now, haha.

Angels POUNDED the Rangers. It's feast or famine.

I stayed up until the 15th and I saw them get a double with nobody out and figured we were in trouble. But when my cell phone did not go off soon while I was in bed i started to wonder if we got them out? My cell phone has the alerts set for whenever the final score is in for the Orioles and whenever the Bills or Sabres score. Great win. It must have been after 3 EST

Archived