2012 Baseball Thread

Bong-Man

Well I think it was around 1am my time, which would make it close to 4am your time.

O's have the look of destiny about them.

And now they have this kid Bundy coming up. Look at above link I posted. Go O's!!!! Yankees up now against Toronto. I think they are vulnerable vs Romero tonight in second game. We have Saunders and are underdogs again because Seattle is sending Hernandez, their ace. How the hell can we be dogs against them? Bring the bitches on.

Silly ass Blue Jays. Two fucking errors by Yankees and the bitches cant score. Fish

The ump calls an obvious ball a strike and instead of a 3-1 count with bases loaded the lucky Yankees get a break. Ichuro catches a liner in left field with his body. Bases left loaded and the Yankess sucked out that inning. they suck. The Orioles are the better team and are going to prove it over the long haul.

Well I think it was around 1am my time, which would make it close to 4am your time.

O's have the look of destiny about them.

You sure that's not the look of density?

It was 3:58am...and no, for once, I wasn't up.

Gotta get up early tomorrow to buy more postseason tickets!!!

You sure that's not the look of density?

It was 3:58am...and no, for once, I wasn't up.

Gotta get up early tomorrow to buy more postseason tickets!!!

I wish I was close enough to join you. But i will be watching and cheering them on. No help from Toronto. We must keep winning. Can catch Oakland tonight though.

I wish I was close enough to join you. But i will be watching and cheering them on. No help from Toronto. We must keep winning. Can catch Oakland tonight though.

Take an impromptu vacation! I'm sure your boss will understand - it's a once in a lifetime opportunity!!!

Take an impromptu vacation! I'm sure your boss will understand - it's a once in a lifetime opportunity!!!

I think its only the beginning of years of success. We are not going to be good for one year and fade away. Not happening. This kid Bundy is in the lineup tonight. They say he could soon be our ace

Hahaha! You poor East Coasters, Rick and Esther...bet you were already asleep when Baltimore did it again! Another extra-inning win!

Angels cannot seem to win unless Weaver is on the mound. CJ Wilson again pitches like a pussy against his old team(no offense ladies). Since it is impossible to pitch Weaver every game, it's unlikely the Angels will make up any ground.

Detroit still has a shot as they have a much easier schedule than the White Sox, who still have to play the Rays and the Angels, while the Tigers feast on bottom-feeders. But whose brilliant idea was it to have Detroit and Chicago NOT play each other in the last month of the season?!? Whoever was in charge of the schedule should be fired.

Hahaha! You poor East Coasters, Rick and Esther...bet you were already asleep when Baltimore did it again! Another extra-inning win!

Angels cannot seem to win unless Weaver is on the mound. CJ Wilson again pitches like a pussy against his old team(no offense ladies). Since it is impossible to pitch Weaver every game, it's unlikely the Angels will make up any ground.

Detroit still has a shot as they have a much easier schedule than the White Sox, who still have to play the Rays and the Angels, while the Tigers feast on bottom-feeders. But whose brilliant idea was it to have Detroit and Chicago NOT play each other in the last month of the season?!? Whoever was in charge of the schedule should be fired.

I stayed up Strider. Was not that late. Saw it on the MLB station too. 15 straight extra inniing wins. only 49 Indians have more. And that could be broken by these O's.

I'm a Milwaukee Brewers fan over in England, real excited about how the race for the Post-Season is shaping up!

i took them against Pittburgh day before as Pittsburgh started a game at 1 in the morning. All tired and got spanked like I figured. How about my Orioles? 15 st wins in extra innings. Second only to the 1949 Injuns. Oakland goes to Yankees tomorrow. I am a bit tossed on who to cheer for. Oakland I guess. As long as we keep winning we are fine. We are now tied again with Oakland. Detroit lost another costly game. But I do not count them out yet because the White Sox have a tough schedule.

It was a pretty quick game, so it wasn't too late. I'm usually up till the end of Craig Ferguson anyway.

How bout those Nats! :)

i took them against Pittburgh day before as Pittsburgh started a game at 1 in the morning. All tired and got spanked like I figured. How about my Orioles? 15 st wins in extra innings. Second only to the 1949 Injuns. Oakland goes to Yankees tomorrow. I am a bit tossed on who to cheer for. Oakland I guess. As long as we keep winning we are fine. We are now tied again with Oakland. Detroit lost another costly game. But I do not count them out yet because the White Sox have a tough schedule.

I thought the Brew Crew were gonna lose that one last night on the Segura error, think it was in the bottom of the 9th. This after being behind 7-4. Now: One last push for the Play-Offs!

And yeah, I think everyone has enjoyed seeing your Orioles do so well this year. All the fans I know want them to make an impact in the Postseason. Except Red Sox fans! I love it when their team loses

I thought the Brew Crew were gonna lose that one last night on the Segura error, think it was in the bottom of the 9th. This after being behind 7-4. Now: One last push for the Play-Offs!

And yeah, I think everyone has enjoyed seeing your Orioles do so well this year. All the fans I know want them to make an impact in the Postseason. Except Red Sox fans! I love it when their team loses

I loved it when they came back on the Yankees years back. I hate the Yankees. We go to Boston tonight. Boston has had years of success. Its our turn. Its been too long. Since I was a kid growing up, when the Orioles were a mighty team. I grew up watching Palmer, McNally, Brooks and Frank Robinson and the rest. They did blow those two series to Pittsburgh. So I do not feel sorry for the Pirates a bit.

Another big win to stay one back. The Yankees will not be facing Sabathia on the weekend. Expect Oakland to take at least one if not two. We need to sweep the Sox. I am hoping the Angels fall to the White Sox tonight and put them away. Then its between us, Oakland and the Yankees. Detroit still has a shot to catch the White Sox. I think the White Sox have the tougher schedule? But the Tigers must win at probably an 80 percent clip. Doable.

Archived