2012 Baseball Thread

Bong-Man

[especially with Jackson/Infante/Cabrera due up]

If its any consolation, the White Sox are losing. Good news for us both I suppose. I think they are a huge surprise. Home run Tigers as I type. Man that place is rockin. You can still win this. No Rivera. that prick is gone.

Infante with a HR...

Cabrera..... i'm thinking a scorcher off the walll

He just missed. Got under it just a touch. Nice game win or lose. You guys dont have much to worry about. We have to deal with the Yankees every fucking night. We have KC and Boston coming in. If we can keep this streak alive who knows. We have won 5 straight. Go O's

He just missed. Got under it just a touch. Nice game win or lose. You guys dont have much to worry about. We have to deal with the Yankees every fucking night. We have KC and Boston coming in. If we can keep this streak alive who knows. We have won 5 straight. Go O's

[KC is crap but they're about to take 2 from the Sox]. [No complaints there]

[KC is crap but they're about to take 2 from the Sox]. [No complaints there]

We have our best pitchers ready for them. I am hoping to sweep them. We can catch the Yankees. If not, we can get a Wild card. I think the Tigers will find a way to win the central.

I need the Dodgers to win tonight to win two parlays. Have them with Orioles and Giants

[big 4-gamer].

[i only consider it a win if we annhialate (sp?) them]

I would expect a slug fest tomorrow. Neither team is sending their ace. Find out what hotel they are in and keep em up. We have Chen pitching tomorrow night and he is hot. I expect us to take them down,.

I am lucky the dodgers are up. Turns out they celebrated in the clubhouse Missy's volley ball win as the Dodgers catcher is her husband.

I need the Dodgers to win tonight to win two parlays. Have them with Orioles and Giants

Dodgers win, you degenerate gambler. :D That should make you happy. :cheer:

Angels are sinking. Lost another game in the standings to Oakland and are now on the outside looking in for the Wild Card.

Our newest additions to the rotation, CJ Wilson and Greinke are getting rocked and our middle relief is soft as a marshmallow. If our starters can't go 7 or 8 innings, the Angels offense needs to score 10 runs a game to have a chance. Good luck with that.

If only we could throw Weaver out there for every start. Maybe wunderkind Mike Trout can also pitch?

Dodgers win, you degenerate gambler. :D That should make you happy. :cheer:

Angels are sinking. Lost another game in the standings to Oakland and are now on the outside looking in for the Wild Card.

Our newest additions to the rotation, CJ Wilson and Greinke are getting rocked and our middle relief is soft as a marshmallow. If our starters can't go 7 or 8 innings, the Angels offense needs to score 10 runs a game to have a chance. Good luck with that.

If only we could throw Weaver out there for every start. Maybe wunderkind Mike Trout can also pitch?

Yes and my Orioles are on fire. Better not count them out of any post season action. Not just the wild card. We can catch the Yankees.

benoit is such a fucking stupid gaywad

back to back homers? send this bitch down to triple A.... fuck it, double A.

oh yea, forgot to mention that stupid dumb bitch let two homers go twice this week.

this fuckin bitch can blow my dick

oh yea, forgot to mention that stupid dumb bitch let two homers go twice this week.

this fuckin bitch can blow my dick

Just when all seems right with the world along comes shit like this. You guys get whacked in the 9th and we get caught napping by Kansas Shitty

[tigers took a game in Texas]... [good sign].

[prince fielder hits a three-run ding for career homer #250]

[austin jackson with a stand up triple and an inside-th-park homerun]

[we have so many 2-out RBI's this year it's not even funny]

[tigers took a game in Texas]... [good sign].

[prince fielder hits a three-run ding for career homer #250]

[austin jackson with a stand up triple and an inside-th-park homerun]

[scherzer totally shut down Napoli]

[we have so many 2-out RBI's this year it's not even funny]

It was a nice night for a game. Its the first inside the park HR I've seen live, to bad it wasn't the Rangers ....... taking the kids to tomorrows game.

[well, i hope they like the Tigers because we're sweeping]. ^_^

[fun RBI race between Cabrera and Hamilton tied at 96 going in to tonight]

Archived